Steve Smith to Jalen Ramsey “That was the sassiest head nod I’ve ever seen from a grown man”

Flywin Lannister

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Lannister Bloodline
Who cares if he's gay, real talk? How old are we 15? SHOCKING PLOT TWIST: some people are gay. Many people are not gay. I get that it's off-putting to us straight people to see 2 men make out (we don't have issues seeing women make out because it plays into our threesome fantasy) but, probably they feel sick just thinking about a man and a woman making out. It feels a bit uneducated and immature to say 'YO dude is GAY' as if it's a complete shock that someone can be gay. In 2016. Obviously, the NFL is testosterone at its peak - but maybe our belief that gay men are soft dudes who like Wendy's show is limiting. It appears that this NFL player is gay and good at sports.

:yeshrug:

FSP

Banned
Daps
Who cares if he's gay, real talk? How old are we 15? SHOCKING PLOT TWIST: some people are gay. Many people are not gay. I get that it's off-putting to us straight people to see 2 men make out (we don't have issues seeing women make out because it plays into our threesome fantasy) but, probably they feel sick just thinking about a man and a woman making out. It feels a bit uneducated and immature to say 'YO dude is GAY' as if it's a complete shock that someone can be gay. In 2016. Obviously, the NFL is testosterone at its peak - but maybe our belief that gay men are soft dudes who like Wendy's show is limiting. It appears that this NFL player is gay and good at sports.

:yeshrug:
I don't *think* he's gay based off of what I heard at FSU but breh I hope he is in a way, cuz Jalen isn't just good at football breh. He is a fukking phenom at the DB position. I honestly thought he should have been picked #1 in last years draft. By the way Goff is looking, it wouldn't have been a bad investment

The God Poster

LWO representa
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I don't *think* he's gay based off of what I heard at FSU but breh I hope he is in a way, cuz Jalen isn't just good at football breh. He is a fukking phenom at the DB position. I honestly thought he should have been picked #1 in last years draft. By the way Goff is looking, it wouldn't have been a bad investment
elaborate :jbhmm:

MalikX

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Worldwide Entertainment
Yo Steve Smith is a great player and all that but this dude gets on my nerves :scust: His whole tough guy act seems real forced and contrived for the media to me.. Yeah he's tough on the field and all that and plays with an edge but I don't like that dude at all..

I wish Ramsey woulda slammed his ass on the field or somethin.

Contrived? He broke one of his teammates jaw :wtf:

That nikka stayed fighting. Where you been?