Steve Smith to Jalen Ramsey “That was the sassiest head nod I’ve ever seen from a grown man”

David_TheMan

Banned
Daps
If you think the black man/white woman is the exact same dynamic as white man/black and woman, then you are highly misinformed.

The woman usually follows the lead of her dude. She follows his ideologies and agrees with his socio and political views.
Relationships are different and ultimately it depends solely on the individuals involved how their relationships work, political and socio values and etc.
To claim that men dominate ideal transfer is false and there are numerous historical examples that show this, as well as noted cultural stories passed down socially that affirm that as well.
I'll be very polite and just say, I disagree, you have no real evidence to support your claim, and we'll just have to agree to disagree going forward on this line of discussion.

hashmander

Hale End
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Arsenal
In my hood we call this swag breh

tenor.gif
tumblr_lldl4jvczE1qclvq3.gif

FSP

Banned
Daps
Brehs, I swear to you on my life I been a nole fan since day 1 and I did NOT know Jalen was so flamboyant. :dead:

My boy knew him he said he was just really straight edge dude like never drank or smoke but was just cocky as fukk.

I had no idea this is what he meant :dead:

Anyway I don't even care if he's gay or not. Dude can flat out play.

Thegospel

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Brehs, I swear to you on my life I been a nole fan since day 1 and I did NOT know Jalen was so flamboyant. :dead:

My boy knew him he said he was just really straight edge dude like never drank or smoke but was just cocky as fukk.

I had no idea this is what he meant :dead:

Anyway I don't even care if he's gay or not. Dude can flat out play.

Yup. If Dallas didnt take Zeke I wanted jalen as our safety. I still say he's being wasted at CB