Steve Smith to Jalen Ramsey “That was the sassiest head nod I’ve ever seen from a grown man”

Lord_Chief_Rocka

Superstar
Daps
Who cares if he's gay, real talk? How old are we 15? SHOCKING PLOT TWIST: some people are gay. Many people are not gay. I get that it's off-putting to us straight people to see 2 men make out (we don't have issues seeing women make out because it plays into our threesome fantasy) but, probably they feel sick just thinking about a man and a woman making out. It feels a bit uneducated and immature to say 'YO dude is GAY' as if it's a complete shock that someone can be gay. In 2016. Obviously, the NFL is testosterone at its peak - but maybe our belief that gay men are soft dudes who like Wendy's show is limiting. It appears that this NFL player is gay and good at sports.

:yeshrug:

CHERUB

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
Jalen won in the end though :manny:

Steve Smith old, washed up and injured and Jalen out here becoming a shutdown corner

Old and washed up and still making plays in the league means he wasnt washed up at one time. Dude is a warrior jedi from the old republic but u youngins with no fathers dont respect decades of work put by in Gs. Holla at me about Ramsey 6-7 years from now we'll see. Right now he needs to stfu and get better as you say. Im sure his teammates told him the same

Paradise50

Superstar
Daps
Yo Steve Smith is a great player and all that but this dude gets on my nerves :scust: His whole tough guy act seems real forced and contrived for the media to me.. Yeah he's tough on the field and all that and plays with an edge but I don't like that dude at all..

I wish Ramsey woulda slammed his ass on the field or somethin.

:mjlol:
Smith has a history of beating NFL PLAYERS ASSES

AlbertPullhoez

The Takeover
Daps
Reppin
Deuce Dime, TX
Shutdown corner? I've seen Ramsey get burned, he cost them the game against the Colts
They beat the Colts fukk you talking about? He held TY Hilton to 42 yards that game :heh:

Old and washed up and still making plays in the league means he wasnt washed up at one time. Dude is a warrior jedi from the old republic but u youngins with no fathers dont respect decades of work put by in Gs. Holla at me about Ramsey 6-7 years from now we'll see. Right now he needs to stfu and get better as you say. Im sure his teammates told him the same
None of that mean jack shyt in 2016 :umad:

Tell Steve Smith STFU, ice up son and get back on the field:umad:

Kings County

Law III | Law XXV | Law XV
Daps
Reppin
The Roman Empire
Who cares if he's gay, real talk? How old are we 15? SHOCKING PLOT TWIST: some people are gay. Many people are not gay. I get that it's off-putting to us straight people to see 2 men make out (we don't have issues seeing women make out because it plays into our threesome fantasy) but, probably they feel sick just thinking about a man and a woman making out. It feels a bit uneducated and immature to say 'YO dude is GAY' as if it's a complete shock that someone can be gay. In 2016. Obviously, the NFL is testosterone at its peak - but maybe our belief that gay men are soft dudes who like Wendy's show is limiting. It appears that this NFL player is gay and good at sports.

:yeshrug:
we dont care if he's gay we just laughing at his manurisms bro :laff: