Steve Smith to Jalen Ramsey “That was the sassiest head nod I’ve ever seen from a grown man”

RiffRaff

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Houston to LA like I'm Robert Horry.
Steve Smith been with the shyts. I hooped with this nikka Ken Lucas at LA fitness a couple years ago.
Lucas_Ken-e1269391648368.jpg

Boy went into vivid details about the time Steve Smith popped him in the face when he played for the Panthers and he required surgery the whole she-bang :russ:.

Nikka said Steve was truly a psychotic individual.

Beat him 1v1 too :smugfavre:

Harry Sax

Formally mr 321
Daps
Steve Smith been with the shyts. I hooped with this nikka Ken Lucas at LA fitness a couple years ago.
Lucas_Ken-e1269391648368.jpg

Boy went into vivid details about the time Steve Smith popped him in the face when he played for the Panthers and he required surgery the whole she-bang :russ:.

Nikka said Steve was truly a psychotic individual.

Beat him 1v1 too :smugfavre:
Well... What's the story

RiffRaff

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Houston to LA like I'm Robert Horry.
Well... What's the story

Disclamier: Ken Lucas gives off the type of vibes of a nikka who will have revisionist history about a story to paint himself in a better light.

But basically they were on the sideline during practice jawing back and forth. And Ken was talking big shyt to that boy about how he had him locked down. Steve took offense to that. Words were said, and Steve lunged, socked him in the face :manny:. Ken said he ain't expect for him to hit him and thought it was a sucker punch :usure:. He did say that nikka was like a mad dog though :russ:

GREENandYELLOW

2x...and defending
Daps
Yo Steve Smith is a great player and all that but this dude gets on my nerves :scust: His whole tough guy act seems real forced and contrived for the media to me.. Yeah he's tough on the field and all that and plays with an edge but I don't like that dude at all..

I wish Ramsey woulda slammed his ass on the field or somethin.
Steve Smith is one of the biggest scumbags in the NFL (If u know his history u know why)

fukk that nikka

One player I wouldn't mind seeing get injured

We have a local radio guy who played in the NFL and tells a lot of insider stories and he often does say it is best not to know most athletes on a personal level because you'll end up not liking them...

He did say, that of any athlete he ever knew Steve Smith was the most despicable human being he has ever met. He didn't go into detail. Always wondered what the story was about that (I don't know Steve Smith's history at all). Being in NFL locker rooms and singling him out as the worst :whoo:.

BlackMajik

Behind Enemy Lines
Daps
Reppin
DSGB(Down South Georgia Boy)
We have a local radio guy who played in the NFL and tells a lot of insider stories and he often does say it is best not to know most athletes on a personal level because you'll end up not liking them...

He did say, that of any athlete he ever knew Steve Smith was the most despicable human being he has ever met. He didn't go into detail. Always wondered what the story was about that (I don't know Steve Smith's history at all). Being in NFL locker rooms and singling him out as the worst :whoo:.
Not surprised