Steve Smith to Jalen Ramsey “That was the sassiest head nod I’ve ever seen from a grown man”

STAN JONES

Fire John Harbaugh
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
He ain't do all that shyt on Ramsey. Don't act like that retarded nikka SR don't be doin the most
It was on whoever was covering him and that included Ramsey

Like i said it could've been more if Flacco didn't miss some throws

The 1 pass breakup Ramsey had on Smitty was when Flacco under threw a deep ball.Smitty had him beat easily and it probably would've been a TD had Flacco put the ball in front of him

All that bullshyt Ramsey talking about "once you're beaten physically and psychologically" :mjlol:

That never happened(unless he's talking about himself)

Smitty had a good game and Ramsey the one in his feelings so who really got beat psychologically

Daps
Reppin
NULL
I'm talkin about how he acts on the field dumb ass..I don't like him and if I was a safety or a LB I would punish his ass

It's my opinion.. Don't quote me

Acting tough on a football field? Where 200 pound men run into each other at 20 mph...? You don't say....?? you just p*ssy........ ol wishing on a star ass boy.......

UserNameless

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Everywhere...You never there.
He endorsed Jeb Bush in the primaries. :mjpls:

:ohhh:

:dwillhuh:

:why:

...it's well known that my former HOF Napoleon Complex wideout ain't got it all. Say what you want about his wife, but I'm pretty sure she and football saved his life. Homie would likely be terrorizing inmates on his block right now if it weren't for those two. She and football did society a huge favor.

Joe Sixpack

Build and Destroy
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Rotten Apple
He comes across like he used to get bullied as an adult....
You nikkas are really stupid :mjlol:

The bottom line is I don't like him. If that's gets your panties in a bunch that I don't like your favorite football player then that's a you problem not mine homie. I didn't know he made you so moist in your nether regions.

Lemme see if I can explain this to your remedial stupid ass one more time..

I DON'T LIKE STEVE SMITH. HE ANNOYS ME AND IF I WAS ON THE SAME FIELD WITH HIM I WOULD TRY TO TAKE HIS HEAD OFF..

If you don't agree well then fukk you :sas2:

Last edited:

STAN JONES

Fire John Harbaugh
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
You nikkas are really stupid :mjlol:

The bottom line is I don't like him. If that's gets your panties in a bunch that I don't like your favorite football player then that's a you problem not mine homie. I didn't know he made you so moist in your nether regions.

Lemme see if can explain this to your remedial stupid ass one more time..

I DON'T LIKE STEVE SMITH. HE ANNOYS ME AND IF I WAS ON THE SAME FIELD WITH HIM I WOULD TRY TO TAKE HIS HEAD OFF..

If you don't agree well then fukk you :sas2:
You wouldn't do shyt :mjlol:

Wiles

Superstar
Daps
I dont know him

158.jpg

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
:ohhh:

:dwillhuh:

:why:

...it's well known that my former HOF Napoleon Complex wideout ain't got it all. Say what you want about his wife, but I'm pretty sure she and football saved his life. Homie would likely be terrorizing inmates on his block right now if it weren't for those two. She and football did society a huge favor.

Steve Smith is Jerry's cousin Muscles Mouse :laugh:

jerrys-cousin.jpg