Steve Smith to Jalen Ramsey “That was the sassiest head nod I’ve ever seen from a grown man”

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Yo Steve Smith is a great player and all that but this dude gets on my nerves :scust: His whole tough guy act seems real forced and contrived for the media to me.. Yeah he's tough on the field and all that and plays with an edge but I don't like that dude at all..

I wish Ramsey woulda slammed his ass on the field or somethin.

When did he portray himself as a "tough guy" I don't even think yall know what that is

klutch2381

A Doctor of Love
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
If you think you're lonely now, ohhh girl...
Next season of GoT :banderas:
Yeah breh I just finished in august. Did a whole career change from corporate america to the lab. Took full time classes at FIU in clinical laboratory science. All dem science classes :damn: microbiology, immunization, blood banking, hematology. shyt was murder but girl an RN so she had me. Couple of yeats from now might go back get the masters in physical assistant and get on ur level.

Beloved. :wow:

I'm proud of ya' breh. Them shyts ain't no joke, so I know it was a grind.

NYC Rebel

...on the otherside of the pond
Daps
XkfhLx9.gif

Arithmetic

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Yo Steve Smith is a great player and all that but this dude gets on my nerves :scust: His whole tough guy act seems real forced and contrived for the media to me.. Yeah he's tough on the field and all that and plays with an edge but I don't like that dude at all..

I wish Ramsey woulda slammed his ass on the field or somethin.
:camby:

Megadeus

Superstar
Daps
watched the vid with the :scust::scust:. Damn that shyt was just weird.

:francis:All it took was one interview for his cover to get blown.

FakeNews

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I noticed something a lil funny about Jalen during the ACC media day.

Just his mannerisms and him saying he got pedicures

But dont get it twisted I wont accept this seminole slander breh is just a lil flamboyant thats all