Steve Smith to Jalen Ramsey “That was the sassiest head nod I’ve ever seen from a grown man”

pete clemenza

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Cali
Yo Steve Smith is a great player and all that but this dude gets on my nerves :scust: His whole tough guy act seems real forced and contrived for the media to me.. Yeah he's tough on the field and all that and plays with an edge but I don't like that dude at all..

I wish Ramsey woulda slammed his ass on the field or somethin.
He's tough dude act is wack as f*ck to me. He definitely tries to project it out way too much every little screen time he gets

Sohh_lifted

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
For y'all saying Steve smith tough guy or want someone to whoop his ass....why don't y'all make a move? Exactly cause you p*ssy. Smith Sr. Ain't even being a bully, just being a man in a gladiators game

dem bath salts

To be reckoned with
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Broward
Man, I only post on there when GoT is on :mjlol:. I don't even know who's over there now :wow:. School's going man. You had went back, right?
Next season of GoT :banderas:
Yeah breh I just finished in august. Did a whole career change from corporate america to the lab. Took full time classes at FIU in clinical laboratory science. All dem science classes :damn: microbiology, immunization, blood banking, hematology. shyt was murder but girl an RN so she had me. Couple of yeats from now might go back get the masters in physical assistant and get on ur level.