Steve Harvey wants Black Folks to stop Asking Kamala for Stuff

Scaaar

Superstar
Daps
Please quote the comment in this thread or on this message board that aligns with that view
So I guess you've skipped over all the no tangibles no vote convos on here. They also tend to be the most vocal about politics but also the most vocal about not actively participating in said politics either. That my way or the highway mentality without anything tangibles in their own personal lives to show why someone should take them up on their offer.

Amestafuu (Emeritus)

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
Trump is the best boogeyman the democrats can ever wish for. Got no choice but to vote dem for the next decade with no demands or nothing just trickle down and hope it reaches some of us b.s.:mjlol:
Boogeyman isn't real tho. The Trump effect is. There should be a push for moderate rerthugs to take back control or talks of political reform to stop the defaulted Democrat vote going forward.

I feel like it has to be against the constitution for one party to openly appeal to white supremacy thus alienating voters based on race. The conservatives need to be penalized for being unconstitutional to stop people from feeling like there's "no choice". Until you have 2 parties vying for the Black vote there will be this imbalance.

In The Zone '98

Superstar
Daps
So I guess you've skipped over all the no tangibles no vote convos on here. They also tend to be the most vocal about politics but also the most vocal about not actively participating in said politics either. That my way or the highway mentality without anything tangibles in their own personal lives to show why someone should take them up on their offer.

That isn't definitive proof that those individuals are not working and contributing to community and family

Your comment generalized that blacks aren't doing for self. And we know that not to be true.

tremonthustler1

aka bx_representer
Daps
Reppin
My Pops Forever RIP
No, if Black people stopped being p*ssy and said no votes unless we get ours, someone (most likely the Democrats) would have to come to the table or keep losing. Unfortunately, we want to keep voting for the people importing our replacements.
but if they decide they can't get to you, can you deal with the circumstances in the meantime?

Born2BKing

Veteran
Daps
And why is this a bad thing? Thecoli doesn't want any tangibles from her, they just want to vote for her because she isnt Trump.

I swear the cognitive dissonance will be exposed as we inch to November.

This is why I say we can not be fearful Negroes and this the best time to demand shyt from a Presidential candidate.

But no...Black populace are whores for the Democrats.

#bothsides
You prefer someone to tell you something they can't do, just so you know they support it? You wouldn't be pissed when you vote and then realize said person can't do what they said they were gonna do because of lawsuits and the supreme court? Honest question.

Scaaar

Superstar
Daps
That isn't definitive proof that those individuals are not working and contributing to community and family

Your comment generalized that blacks aren't doing for self. And we know that not to be true.
But are they doing these things locally? Do they actively participate in their state and local elections? Are they pushing for these agendas back home. The very same people that shout no tangibles no vote are also the same ones that were in that multiple post shyting on just being a mentor to the youth out here and how it's not their responsibility. That's what I mean by doing for self. If you got this done locally you have proof of concept to push it on a national level. If they truly want change you gotta put some work in to make that change happen

In The Zone '98

Superstar
Daps
But are they doing these things locally? Do they actively participate in their state and local elections? Are they pushing for these agendas back home. The very same people that shout no tangibles no vote are also the same ones that were in that multiple post shyting on just being a mentor to the youth out here and how it's not their responsibility. That's what I mean by doing for self. If you got this done locally you have proof of concept to push it on a national level. If they truly want change you gotta put some work in to make that change happen

And hold the govt accountable for their lack of development in black communities, 50 years after freedom was granted.

GMoney

Nostalgia Junkie
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Abundance
There's no point in pretending black democrats are going to push the party to do anything especially when just having Obama and Harris in that position is treated as a social win.

There's no pushing Harris and there's no electing enough progressive Dems to move the needle either; that's just cope or a self deception for falling inline when the next centrist becomes the leading candidate.

When Harris gets elected it's going to be about protecting her from the GOP, winning the midterms and then gearing up for her reelection. There will be no impetus, time or space allowed for black people to push her let alone have any have kind of critique of her presented as reasonable in the media.

Its always about falling inline with same reasoning everytime, why pretend otherwise?

HiphopRelated

In Broad Daylight
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
My brother's keeper
You should generally have demands of the people you vote for but you also have to be realistic in your power position. I cs the need for the equivalent of a black aipac in some capacity. Black requirements need to be part of a pac aka have money behind the demands instead of rolled up in the general Dem donations. If you got no unified money politicians aren't paying attention. Bush and Bowman got rolled on with millions while receiving the political equivalent of dap and rep.

Ski Mask

Friendzone: Collection 1
Daps
Reppin
Vegas/seattle
he's not a boogeyman.

the damage he's done to the federal courts and Supreme Courts has already affected my people.

Any progressive policies towards helping us as a result of this will 100% be shot down.

So spare the boogeyman talks. It's not a dream.
My bad let me reword that, I meant to say that he's one of the Dems greatest trump cards. Didn't mean to imply his evil in this system is fictional.

HarlemHottie

Uptown Thoroughbred
Daps
Reppin
#ADOS

:mjlol: Liar. There's no way you would even know.

These are standard talking points used to shut down the concerns of the black working class. They used to come from the 'what about black on black crime' type crackers, but I see the Democrats have dusted them off for this election. Barely disguised class war, peep what's goin on yall.