Steve Harvey wants Black Folks to stop Asking Kamala for Stuff

God Of Art

TheColi's Favorite Artist
Daps
Reppin
Port City Louisiana Cooper Road
K
:francis: :francis: :francis: I aint gotta say shyt... y'all see it...
Kamala doesn't have to do shyt. After she got all that money from black suckers, she had the reassurance that blacks were gonna have her back.

This election is here to lose. This is also why she wont do beaucoup interviews and is in quasi hiding. Her best bet is to stick to being seen, say circular jargon and wave and smile. She can try the chicks, smoking weed, rap shyt and showing her curly edges again like in 2019, and she will fumble at the goal line.

She literally has stopped laughing by the way. Her last interviews not in a rally is night and day from 2019. The bytch has been coached up.

CodeKansas

Superstar
Daps
Bald headed c00n fakkit needs a sun roof on top of that cue ball of his.

I hope he burn in Hell for all eternity for this anti-black behavior.

"I'm throwing lobs because they paying me like the step-n-fetchit that I am."

Holy shyt, this nikka can't wrap his car around a tree fast enough.

Ethnic Cleansing

Fucc Slobks and Crabks
Daps
Uncle Charlamagne is telling you nikkas to vote

Uncle Steve is telling you nikkas to stop asking for shyt and vote

Which unc got next :lupe:
ecnlw7.gif

Unbothered

ELEVATING to HIGHER LEVELS with POSITIVE VIBES ✨
Daps
Reppin
'Cuse, New York
There's nothing wrong with asking for reasonable things like most people, but one problem is that you have a segment of Black people expecting the Malcolm X/Huey P. Newton (respect to both of them) package special, and as beneficial as something like that could be, it's just not going to happen, nor is it realistic in 2024 in this modern day era in this current political/social climate.

I'm not against it but I'm also aware of the reality in what's more probable vs wishful thinking. Asking for things (low taxes, funding for public recreation, education, employment, etc) that can be beneficial for Black communities/people while being universal is more realistic than the aforementioned.

Fani Willis fan

Man What
Daps
The only way they will consider doing anything for blacks is if they fund campaigns or pay their way into getting initiatives and tangibles for their group.
And that will never happen in the black community.

Zero clicks for anything Steve Harvey related.

jay83

Superstar
Daps
Didn’t Steve Harvey brag about not leaving his kids or fam any money when he dies?

TripleAgent

FBA. ZayK
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
The only way they will consider doing anything for blacks is if they fund campaigns or pay their way into getting initiatives and tangibles for their group.
And that will never happen in the black community.

Zero clicks for anything Steve Harvey related.
No, if Black people stopped being p*ssy and said no votes unless we get ours, someone (most likely the Democrats) would have to come to the table or keep losing. Unfortunately, we want to keep voting for the people importing our replacements.

richaveli83

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Dallas, Texas but living in Houston, Texas
I'm voting for Harris but why is it only black people are told up to shut and vote for a candidate, usually democrat, without asking for "stuff" specific to us but other minority groups (Asians, Muslims, Latinos, homosexuals, etc) can make demands of a presidential candidate and there's no push back. :mjpls: