Steve Harvey wants Black Folks to stop Asking Kamala for Stuff

Roger king

Superstar
Daps
Kamala is clearly the best chance for black peoples interest, just the stark contrast in judicial appointments should be reason for any sane black person to vote harris. She is no where near perfect but far better to the alternative

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
Kamala is clearly the best chance for black peoples interest, just the stark contrast in judicial appointments should be reason for any sane black person to vote harris. She is no where near perfect but far better to the alternative
Here you go making sense

Rakim Allah

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
And why is this a bad thing? Thecoli doesn't want any tangibles from her, they just want to vote for her because she isnt Trump.

I swear the cognitive dissonance will be exposed as we inch to November.

This is why I say we can not be fearful Negroes and this the best time to demand shyt from a Presidential candidate.

But no...Black populace are whores for the Democrats.

#bothsides
:salute:

I’m proud of you, friend. :myman:

#BothSides, friends.

ThatTruth777

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
OIP.4Q_gyPlAcIOZfKyiKZpmXgAAAA

This is how Steve wants us to be :mjcry:

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY

:mjlol: :mjlol: :mjlol: the fukking lies this muthafukka keep spouting when kamala has stated ON RECORD she aint doing shyt specifically for black people.... Jesus fukking christ...

Rakim Allah

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
I'm voting for Harris but why is it only black people are told up to shut and vote for a candidate, usually democrat, without asking for "stuff" specific to us but other minority groups (Asians, Muslims, Latinos, homosexuals, etc) can make demands of a presidential candidate and there's no push back. :mjpls:
Because of the first 4 words of your first sentence, friend.:francis:

Scaaar

Superstar
Daps
:mjlol: Liar. There's no way you would even know.

These are standard talking points used to shut down the concerns of the black working class. They used to come from the 'what about black on black crime' type crackers, but I see the Democrats have dusted them off for this election. Barely disguised class war, peep what's goin on yall.
I guess you're next up. I'm black working class too. But again just like the other person I had to ignore. Y'all conveniently gloss over certain things I said to target what you want. Y'all choose to single Kamala out but don't want to hold the other candidates accountable. Why does she have to present a five-point plan but the white candidate doesn't? Alot of y'all both siders worship white men and white wealth. Y'all strive to emulate them because y'all view being them as a bar for success in your lives. Why aren't y'all focusing on building the black family back and black communities up? Y'all constantly bring up Asians and Jews but gloss over the community they built that they leverage to get legislation in their favor. Y'all want a seat at the table but when I bring up what we have to do y'all deflect and just say it should be given. But the history of this country has shown that nothing is given unless you're a certain demographic. Everything is earned or paid for.

God Of Art

TheColi's Favorite Artist
Daps
Reppin
Port City Louisiana Cooper Road
You prefer someone to tell you something they can't do, just so you know they support it? You wouldn't be pissed when you vote and then realize said person can't do what they said they were gonna do because of lawsuits and the supreme court? Honest question.
I understand the game is rigged...we need a black AIPAC type shyt

Lord_nikon

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
I'm voting for Harris but why is it only black people are told up to shut and vote for a candidate, usually democrat, without asking for "stuff" specific to us but other minority groups (Asians, Muslims, Latinos, homosexuals, etc) can make demands of a presidential candidate and there's no push back. :mjpls:

Ultimately we lack camaraderie as a group,

BaggerofTea

Veteran
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
what a ridiculous premise.....made worse by the tone of speaking down to..........