Steve Bannon has a PSA for you dumbass don’t vote “both sides” ass Custers

LeVraiPapi

Redemption is Coming
Daps
:russell: scare tactics not gonna work if the dems dont give us anything... :manny: go ask them asians, go ask them Jews, go ask them illegals everybody else gets something except us...

If anybody takes you seriously after you tried to blame Democrats for the SC judges banning affirmative action then they’re dumb as fukk.

I recall you just posted a :salute: and dashed out when everyone was calling you dumb 🤣🤣🤣

LeVraiPapi

Redemption is Coming
Daps
Blaming non voters for losing is some sore. Like do you guys hear how condensending yall being rn? No other group gets shytted on as bad despite being even more split when it comes to voting, yet its the 13% who the majority vote one way fault dems couldnt get more votes :mjlol:

Blaming bannon, tariq/ados or russian bots is no better than republicans claiming were too stupid to leave the dem plantation.

Talk about what you know.

Latinos get on each other all the time for voting Republicans. Asians do the same thing. Maybe you need to get out a little more.

Jews would dead ass ban you from their circles if you align with people against their collective interests. Have you ever seen Kushner at a pro Jewish event as a speaker ? Lmao y’all neggas delusional and uninformed that it hurts

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
I agree breh.

Not voting is the only way to go. The more Black people don't vote, the better things will get for us. :obama:

The Dem's have never done anything specifically for Black people ever. They only do things strictly for Jews by supporting or being neutral towards Palestine, illegals even though Obama was called the "Deporter In Chief", and Asians by fighting to preserve affirmative action for decades which many Asian Americans support unlike Black people.

That's why the GOP is the party pushing for reparations in certain places in the country right now as opposed to those those limp-wristed Beta Male Democrats who are doing nothing whatsoever. :martin:

Black people have no reason to vote in 2024. If we don't vote, Trump's likely going to get re-elected and we'll finally be able to receive the very tangibles that he and other GOP members are threatening to take away one by one. Stop voting and have faith brehs. :blessed:

I admire your sarcasm...:troll:

Still Benefited

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
"The Philadelphia data offers a particularly clear glimpse at what went wrong for Hillary Clinton: A block of voters who showed up for Barack Obama wasn’t inspired enough by her — or scared enough by Donald Trump — to show up. And as analysts pore over the results of the campaign, the numbers in Philadelphia offer perhaps the most devastating single data point for the Clinton campaign."

So does Hillary and the Dema deserve no blame for this:patrice:? Alot of black people who never vote,came out to vote because it was Obama. So of course there would be a drop off anyway. But then on top of that,Democrats said Trump was a clown and no threat to the political prodigy known as Hillary. So alot of people stayed home based on that too.Not to mention just the feeling after not getting the "Change" we quite expected from Obama:francis: . Meanwhile Trump bought the rural billbillies out from their caves by the droves.

But when Biden needed Philly in the next election,as well as nationwide. Black people showed up to vote. So if #DontVote/Bothsides was actually a real thing in 2016 like yall claim. People would have stayed home in later elections. Instead Biden got in,and the "red wave" was crushed. But yall can blame #Bothsides for your own failures if youd like.

Just know that I know,that you know. So all your doing is trying to divert attention to keep black people from questioning democrats. And you can pretend Bannon is somehow using us. But clearly he is playing himself and working against #Bothsides.

Due to the republicans non stop racism. We will never get black people to consider withholding a vote at large:mjlol:

Last edited:

Scientific Playa

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Championships
After reading Bannon's wiki page the dude's viewpoints are all over the place but mainly in the White Supremacist category.
______________________________________________________________________________________________________

The employment stats look very good. Almost anyone looking for a job can find one these days.
No need to rock this boat.

THE EMPLOYMENT SITUATION — JUNE 2023

Personally I stopped buying stuff from an online retailer in May and I'll be able to pay all my monthly bills at the end of this month with 50% of my monthly income and save the other 50%. Some ppl on the coli say they are getting 5% on their savings or CDs, I'm getting 4% and it can pay for about 3-4 of my fixed expense bills. $mooth $ailing right now and I hope it continues. ⛵

that guy

Superstar
Daps
Blaming non voters for losing is some sore. Like do you guys hear how condensending yall being rn? No other group gets shytted on as bad despite being even more split when it comes to voting, yet its the 13% who the majority vote one way fault dems couldnt get more votes :mjlol:

Blaming bannon, tariq/ados or russian bots is no better than republicans claiming were too stupid to leave the dem plantation.
They lack self-respect. Black people already consistently vote 80-90 percent democrat, more than any other demographic votes for any political party.

In addition to our unwavering loyalty they also want the same level of voter participation from black people and at the same time they can’t name a single policy they get out of it :mjlol:

They could get w very single black person to vote 100 percent for the dems and if they still lost they would find a way to blame themselves

Harry B

Superstar
Daps

A lot of groups are very hard tilting, Asians and Jews are very Dem too but Asians tend to note vote. Perhaps it's cause many of them are from countries with one party or cause they'll be fine whoever the fukk wins. Uneducated male crackers are hard tilting republicans and on.

Not voting and complaining after is what's irritating.

I've seen the same people who were on that both side shyt be mad vocal about all the supreme court judgements. When they effectively refrained from using their vote to select non-evil people to the supreme court :snoop:

In fact you shouldn't even have the right to say a word about anything as regards law or politics if you don't vote.

Ski Mask

Friendzone: Collection 1
Daps
Reppin
Vegas/seattle
Talk about what you know.

Latinos get on each other all the time for voting Republicans. Asians do the same thing. Maybe you need to get out a little more.

Jews would dead ass ban you from their circles if you align with people against their collective interests. Have you ever seen Kushner at a pro Jewish event as a speaker ? Lmao y’all neggas delusional and uninformed that it hurts
Im delusional to think that bashing motherfukkers is gonna make them fall in line? And what you said about other groups doesnt change the fact that theyre more split than we are, so blaming black people, a small portion at that, for the party losing is crazy and entitled.