Steve Bannon has a PSA for you dumbass don’t vote “both sides” ass Custers

skylove4

Veteran
Daps
like i said let them ask other groups to vote for them en masse...:manny: why does it fall on black folks to be the fukking foundation???:dahell: if we dont get something why vote for them. vote your interest.. :sas2:
When things are at the worst in this nation who does it affect the most:jbhmm:im not even really concerned with your answer because you’re a troll. It’s for real black folks who don’t understand basic history. None of these groups have or will ever suffer like my people have and it’s a slap in the face your kind is allowed to make a mockery of our peoples painful history with white devils in this nation.

Last edited:

Pull Up the Roots

I have a good time when I go out of my mind..
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
_92349606_us_elections_2016_exit_polls_race_624.png

:sas2: where's the smoke for other groups??? IJS
Why don't y'all go and ask Bannon and co. why they don't target other groups with the intention of depressing turnout. I don't get why you guys play dumb on this.

8WON6

The Great Negro
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Kansas City, MO.
Why don't y'all go and ask Bannon and co. why they don't target other groups with the intention of depressing turnout. I don't get why you guys play dumb on this.
why don't you go ask him?

and how is proving steve bannon's statement wrong with stats considered "playing dumb"? :mjlol:

Yayo Toure

Mighty Man City
Supporter
Daps
Blame black ppl but not the democrats for nominating a horrible candidate who has never actually won an election on any level.

Dems need to change their nomination process instead of the super delegates bullshyt. That's how you can tell who the populace really supports. No one likes Hillary, even the people that know her.

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY

There's no reason to depress the turn out when OTHER groups are literally voting for white supremacy but what really gets my ire is your democratic leaders still sucking these folks dikks meanwhile the biggest base gets nothing... so nah this will be the last election... its over fam...:francis:

8WON6

The Great Negro
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Kansas City, MO.
"The number of Hispanic eligible voters has increased from 29.8 million in 2018 to 34.5 million today. This projection is up from 14.3 million in 2000, a 142% increase. From 2000 to 2018, Latinos were the biggest drivers of growth in the nation's eligible voter population growth, with increases in all 50 states and D.C.Oct 12, 2022

Key facts about Hispanic eligible voters in 2022"

The number of Black Americans eligible to vote for president has reached a record 30 million in 2020, with more than one-third living in nine of the nation’s most competitive states – Arizona, Florida, Georgia, Iowa, Michigan, North Carolina, Ohio, Pennsylvania and Wisconsin – a higher share than the 29% of all U.S. eligible voters who live in these states. Nationwide, Black eligible voters now make up 12.5% of the U.S. electorate, up from 11.5% in 2000.

Imagine how much of a landslide the Democrats would win with it they could get those 29% Maga-tinos and that 6% Both Siders out of 34 Million eligible latino voters.
(edit: and yes i'm aware that 2022 is not 2016, but i don't think Latino voting numbers grew that much since 2016, either way people have no smoke for them)
But people are worried about black people.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
I entertained the idea of withholding a vote from Dems for a while, hoping it could leverage them into doing more. Once you realize that leverage only works when you have a second viable option, then it quickly becomes apparent that it's a very dumb idea.

The idea should be, tell Republicans that our vote is available if they become more progressive, otherwise we vote lock step with Dems and they never sniff another presidency again. Any other position gives Republicans the ammo to worsen our conditions, thus eroding our political leverage.

8WON6

The Great Negro
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Kansas City, MO.
Looks good until you realize only 81% of black men voted for her. Black women were in the high 90's which is why it rounds out to 88% on average.
you're not looking at the correct rows. That 8% and 4% on the black row is being blamed for the whole elections while the other groups who voted at higher rates for trump are skating by with zero blame.