Stephen King's IT (Time to Float) - Official Thread

Brandeezy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
East ATL
Heard this is more Stranger Things/Adventure Horror than a straight up Horror flick like Freddy or Jason

flo

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I knew they were going to be good from the trailer. The child actors really did a great job.

Brehcepticon

Adeptus Brehstartes
Supporter
Daps
"He's leaking hamburger helper" :gladbron:

It's a gazebo!

xPjqV5m.png

West Coast Avenger

West Coastin & Smokin
Daps
Reppin
206 Emerald City
Just came back from watching it.....and I enjoyed it....for those who think that it may not be scary I'll say this...I saw alot of movement in that theatre and heard quite a few jolted screams...:russ:....some things of course were changed but I felt they stayed true for the most part....there one was one character I felt they pushed aside as his role had more emphasis in the original
but I'll wait for chapter 2....:wow:...

Larry

Indiana's Finest
Daps
better than the OG ADAPTATION?

Easily, and it's not even close..

Penny Wise was that guy.. You start to like him at one point, and he's comical but never becomes tooo comical and cartoony like Tim Curry's. He's still menacing 99% of the time..

the ONE thing I could do without tho is him becoming whatever the kids fear most, because at one point it gets kinda goofy.. NOT REALLY A SPOILER:: one of the kids is scared of some weird ass painting of a woman with a long warped head.. kinda like this

the_scream_1910.jpg

and penny wise basically turns into it to scare one of the kids, but it isn't scary at all.. it just looks stupid..

really my only complaint though.. Movie was fire. Go see it asap