Stephen King's IT (Time to Float) - Official Thread

Xtraz2

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles, CA
uhh decent scene. Wish movies actually scared me tho so i could feel fearful during a scene like that. I bussed out laughing when he stopped giggling with the kid tho :laff:.....imma still wait for word of mouth before deciding to see it. Havent paid to see a horror movie in a loooooong time
You gotta see it in better quality on a theatre screen, horror movies never scare me, but when he stopped laughing and got serious that shyt wuz cold, had tha lil kid spooked after that talking bout he wanna go home, it's like something dark came over penny wise, he wanted to see bloodshed :damn:

darealvelle

Real Talk
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
uhh decent scene. Wish movies actually scared me tho so i could feel fearful during a scene like that. I bussed out laughing when he stopped giggling with the kid tho :laff:.....imma still wait for word of mouth before deciding to see it. Havent paid to see a horror movie in a loooooong time

I started laughing when penny did the popcorn gag. But when he started drooling and did that blank stare at george :mjcry:

darealvelle

Real Talk
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
You gotta see it in better quality on a theatre screen, horror movies never scare me, but when he stopped laughing and got serious that shyt wuz cold, had tha lil kid spooked after that talking bout he wanna go home, it's like something dark came over penny wise, he wanted to see bloodshed :damn:

Penny looked like he was on a mission and that expression on his face right before george was about leave was savage.

kingdarius

Wtf u talkin bout? Ya Bish
Daps
Reppin
FayetteNam, North Carolina #byrdgang
I started laughing when penny did the popcorn gag. But when he started drooling and did that blank stare at george :mjcry:
nah thats the thing, i nvr get scared of horror flicks anymore. The last one i was scared of was the exorcist, and i was like 10 when i saw it. Im more of a "oh shyt :lolbron:" type when something scary happens rather than a :sadcam::merchant:...its just been that way awhile. Or in the case of something like the conjuring i'll be smiling my ass off cuz im enjoying it so much. Jump scares have never done it for me either. I'm sure there will be plenty of that in this flick tho but hopefully its not overboard. Im hype for it for sure. I watched that clip again and that pause is so damn awkward and outta the blue i bussed out laughing again :pachaha:....imma prolly have to watch this at home cuz i know whoever near me in the theater gonna be annoyed :skip:

hex

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
rep me brehs :blessed:...

That shyt was mad creepy.

6Uo6ZUI.gif

Fred.

Dominic Brehetto

Rest In Piss To Your Cousin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Family
For comparison sake

Honestly man, watching the TV series now with a modern eye and not being a kid anymore,it's pretty cheesey and the budget is apparent

That said,when I watched It as a kid that shyt scared the fukk out of me. Had nightmares for weeks.

darealvelle

Real Talk
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
Is it just me or does it seem like pennywise was changing into clown form while it was pitch dark in the sewer? Because all you see are the eyes. Very predator Ish. This new pennywise looks like he can kill you willingly, while the curry version looks like you can just run away or run the fade lol.

Dominic Brehetto

Rest In Piss To Your Cousin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Family
Is it just me or does it seem like pennywise was changing into clown form while it was pitch dark in the sewer? Because all you see are the eyes. Very predator Ish
Yeah that's how I saw it.

His eyes had that yellow tinge and then changed.

Lootpack

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DM[V]
:pennywise:
fukking finally!

That abrupt silence after the popcorn bit gave me goosebumps, Bill looking like he's about to get that Oscar. fukk a nomination.

And Pennywise drooling in the clip was a nice touch!

Last edited: