Stephen King's IT (Time to Float) - Official Thread

Dafunkdoc_Unlimited

Theological Noncognitivist Since Birth
Daps
Reppin
The Wrong Side of the Tracks
Monoblock said:
:damn:Holy shyt. How did I miss this? I had no idea they were doing a series. I bet that opening scene was :lupe:

No way in HELL they'd show what actually happened as it read.....especially with the baby.

Matter of fact, there's a LOT of stuff in those books (read the rest of the series) that they can't possibly show......but it'll be fun to see how they pull it off.​

Xtraz2

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles, CA
Just saw tha new scene trailer before anebel last night......wow.....just wow

If they don't win a oscar for this shyt....truly demonic shyt, I been around a long time, seen a lot of horror movies....but this, that acting wuz on another level, tha amount of psychotic emotions in one scene that wuz truly talented :wow:

Couldn't watch Annabel after that, movie wuz a joke compared to that IT preview

Xtraz2

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles, CA
No way in HELL they'd show what actually happened as it read.....especially with the baby.

Matter of fact, there's a LOT of stuff in those books (read the rest of the series) that they can't possibly show......but it'll be fun to see how they pull it off.​
They might

In that movie "witch" they showed her killing a baby. So it's possible

judging off this clip looks like they not holding back at all, this is truly going to traumatized some children

kingdarius

Wtf u talkin bout? Ya Bish
Daps
Reppin
FayetteNam, North Carolina #byrdgang
uhh decent scene. Wish movies actually scared me tho so i could feel fearful during a scene like that. I bussed out laughing when he stopped giggling with the kid tho :laff:.....imma still wait for word of mouth before deciding to see it. Havent paid to see a horror movie in a loooooong time