Stephen King's IT (Time to Float) - Official Thread

SchoolboyC

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Remember my older cousins showed me the old movie when I was younger. They had a young breh scared of clowns for a whole year :mjcry:

I remember me and my grandma went to a grocery store, and they had a guy dressed as a clown in there making balloons and shyt, was on the verge of a mental breakdown :francis:

That said, I'm pretty hyped to see this

Lil Draco

Legend
Daps
I remember me and my grandma went to a grocery store, and they had a guy dressed as a clown in there making balloons and shyt, was on the verge of a mental breakdown :francis:

That said, I'm pretty hyped to see this

Man my cousins lived near a corn field and this one time we watched children of the corn and it had me shook
Later that day we just went in the field, don't really remember why but I was scared af
They literally just ran and left me in that joint as a joke to scare me :gucci:
I was in shock, I just stood there and cried :snoop::mjcry:

HipHopStan

Top 113 Poster
Daps
Reppin
I LIVE IN A CARDBOARD BOX!
giphy.gif

Pennywise: "HERE. :demonic: TAKE IT. :youngsabo:"
Me: ":whoa: I'm good, breh. Mom told me not to talk to creepy clowns hanging out in the sewer."
Pennywise: " That's discrimination.:dwillhuh:"

Last edited:

Lootpack

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DM[V]
That Georgie scene gonna have parents second guess why they brought their children to the theater in the first place, that shyt gonna be crazy. :mjlol:

Man my cousins lived near a corn field and this one time we watched children of the corn and it had me shook
Later that day we just went in the field, don't really remember why but I was scared af
They literally just ran and left me in that joint as a joke to scare me :gucci:
I was in shock, I just stood there and cried :snoop::mjcry:
I remember being like that for awhile after watching Jeepers Creepers.