Stephen King's IT (Time to Float) - Official Thread

VBM

┌∩┐(●_●)┌∩┐
Daps
Reppin
Dallas by way of Houston by way of San Antonio
We need some smilies before the premiere.
Pennywise-It-traje-300x200.jpg
is the Pennywise equivalent of :shaq:

Love that laugh. :demonic:

Reminds me of Chucky's a bit, really fukkin with it.

I do need to update my scustpennywise :scustpennywise: :scust:

Dafunkdoc_Unlimited

Theological Noncognitivist Since Birth
Daps
Reppin
The Wrong Side of the Tracks
ℒℴѵℯJay ELECTUA said:
So you didn't watch the tim curry flick huh?

Yeah, I did. Wasn't disappointed then because I hadn't read the book and didn't know how much the series deviated from it.

(Besides, they can't possibly squeeze all the horror in that book into 2 hours or less.)

I know differently now. The same is true for Christine, Salem's Lot, The Tommyknockers, Dreamcatcher, Cujo, The Shining, and a couple other books/stories they've turned into movies.

I mean if you want to see the movie, I would suggest you do NOT read the book beforehand if you haven't already.

I'd love to see Desperation, Insomnia or Mr. Mercedes for instance, but only if they were true to the books.​

VBM

┌∩┐(●_●)┌∩┐
Daps
Reppin
Dallas by way of Houston by way of San Antonio
Yeah, I did. Wasn't disappointed then because I hadn't read the book and didn't know how much the series deviated from it.

(Besides, they can't possibly squeeze all the horror in that book into 2 hours or less.)

I know differently now. The same is true for Christine, Salem's Lot, The Tommyknockers, Dreamcatcher, Cujo, The Shining, and a couple other books/stories they've turned into movies.

I mean if you want to see the movie, I would suggest you do NOT read the book beforehand if you haven't already.

I'd love to see Desperation, Insomnia or Mr. Mercedes for instance, but only if they were true to the books.​

p88548_d_v8_aa.jpg

3rd Koast Kang

Superstar
Daps
Got the old IT on my dvr Ive been meaning to watch and read the book before the new one drops.

Dafunkdoc_Unlimited

Daps
Reppin
VBM said:

:snoop:........

This movie SUCKED ASS so much I forgot I saw it. Just another reason NOT to read the book first.

It went STRAIGHT to video just like 'The Mangler'. I mean, how could you fukk-up a movie about a demon-possessed industrial steam iron-and-fold machine?????

• Dap
Reactions: VBM

ℒℴѵℯJay ELECTUA

Return of the Khryst
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
ℒℴѵℯJay ELECTUA

IT will be split into 2 flicks again..
i have read the book, in the 90's and again 5 years ago.

Dafunkdoc_Unlimited

Daps
Reppin
ℒℴѵℯJay ELECTUA said:
IT will be split into 2 flicks again..
i have read the book, in the 90's and again 5 years ago.

That's a little bit better, but if you remember the book you know there will be a few things they will NOT be able to show due to being UN-"politically correct"........

For Example: When the gay dude gets attacked at the fair just because he's gay, when 'Moose' tries to jerk off Henry, when Beverly's father beats her, when Henry poisons Mike's dog, etc.

Emoryal

Superstar
Daps
That's a little bit better, but if you remember the book you know there will be a few things they will NOT be able to show due to being UN-"politically correct"........

For Example: When the gay dude gets attacked at the fair just because he's gay, when 'Moose' tries to jerk off Henry, when Beverly's father beats her, when Henry poisons Mike's dog, etc.
:what:
they can show that