Stephen King's IT (Time to Float) - Official Thread

King of Creampies

Hop in. You coming too!
Daps
Reppin
Wild Hunt
Yeah definitely superior design to the miniseries. Curry is a legend and his performance, the concept of the show and a few select scenes made a whole generation scared of clowns...but if you go back and watch it now, its mostly pretty cheesy.

This is an amazing trailer. The cinematography looks great, the music. Starting it off w the most iconic scene everyone remembers from the the miniseries was also smart, then having Georgie hit his head and fall down instead of ducking under the barricade is genius. Its unexpected, makes sense given the sequence of events and is kind of like a jolt to everyone watching that was just thinking "okay Ive seen this before" that a) this is gonna be different and b) right off the jump little kids are gonna get hurt :demonic:

The buzz is crazy right now

This movie scared the fukk out of me when I was a kid...I couldn't even walk near a storm drain without checking for some clown. I don't even know if I can fukk with the new version coming out as honestly I am still shook...real talk :picard:

GoddamnyamanProf

Countdown to Armageddon
Daps
This movie scared the fukk out of me when I was a kid...I couldn't even walk near a storm drain without checking for some clown. I don't even know if I can fukk with the new version coming out as honestly I am still shook...real talk :picard:
Im wondering how faithful to the novel they're gonna be, which is pretty disturbing and bloody. The R rating is a good sign though.

GoddamnyamanProf

Countdown to Armageddon
Daps
1mbsv9.gif

Just made my new forum gif :wow:
lol I had the same idea yesterday

http://www.thecoli.com/media/in-it.12664/

KevCo

Bond's gun spoke once....
Daps
Reppin
The Weird Side
About Georgie

Yall think they're going to actually show him getting his arm ripped off? It's pretty rare, even in horror, for the audience to see children being brutally slaughtered or tortured. It's usually either implied or the camera cuts away.
wouldnt be surprised if they do it like in the book, when the neighbor finds him his arm is missing

VBM

┌∩┐(●_●)┌∩┐
Daps
Reppin
Dallas by way of Houston by way of San Antonio
About Georgie

Yall think they're going to actually show him getting his arm ripped off? It's pretty rare, even in horror, for the audience to see children being brutally slaughtered or tortured. It's usually either implied or the camera cuts away.

wouldnt be surprised if they do it like in the book, when the neighbor finds him his arm is missing

Not sure why we're going with spoilers, but I'll play along.

Thinking we'll see something like the kid in Jaws.

Jaws.gif

ℒℴѵℯJay ELECTUA

Return of the Khryst
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
ℒℴѵℯJay ELECTUA
About Georgie

Please..i hope they do it..!!!!
but they will never go for that ..kid's getting killed onscreen is a taboo.

Lannister

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Not sure why we're going with spoilers, but I'll play along.

Thinking we'll see something like the kid in Jaws.

Jaws.gif

Put it in spoilers because not everyone has seen the original or read the book.

• Dap
Reactions: VBM

morris

Superstar
Daps
Just re(5x) watched the original.

I hope this is more an updated version than a re-telling. No way will they top the OG version, even with cute little effects. Even the opening clown score is great