Stephen King's IT (Time to Float) - Official Thread

Lootpack

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DM[V]
Yeah I'll catch it on YouTube. I'll let one of y'all take one for the team and watch MTV for 3 hours :russ:

i havent watched mtv in years and dont plan on it. Ima catch the clip once it hits online lol
Oh yeah, most definitely. I was more so referring to the fact that the teen demographic will be exposed to this movie even more. I can't even imagine what them box office numbers are gonna look like come September. :wow:

VBM

┌∩┐(●_●)┌∩┐
Daps
Reppin
Dallas by way of Houston by way of San Antonio
Oh yeah, most definitely. I was more so referring to the fact that the teen demographic will be exposed to this movie even more. I can't even imagine what them box office numbers are gonna look like come September. :wow:

Oh agreed. Need another round of social media popping with this. Will only mean good things for the film.

darealvelle

Real Talk
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta

This movie is gonna do numbers for sure 100%. Once that first trailer dropped i knew it was

giphy.gif

darealvelle

Real Talk
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
This looks dope af to me two trailers in and I'm :eat:

Crazy how they still have not shown much of pennywise and it's still intriguing. Remember how skeptical everybody was about this movie earlier in the thread. Now it seems like everybody is sold now. The acting seems on point too. The loser club chemistry seems genuine and not forced