Stephen Curry has no heart

Captain Crunch

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NY
tumblr_oi1gnsiSoS1s3gys4o1_400.gif

No one respects him. Not even undrafted rookies.

:dead:

backbreaker65

All Star
Daps
Reppin
The Passage of Time
I made this exact same thread the year the Warriors Won the chip and these nikkas negged the shyt out of me. Feels good more and more people are voicing this opinion.

Last edited:

Kovu

All Star
Daps
Reppin
BAY AREAAAAAAA!!!!
One thing I noticed comparing Steph and Kyrie's approach to this game is this: Kyrie was like 11-27 from the field. Those are Westbrook numbers. Damn near 30 shots and making less than half of them. But his confidence was never shaken. He took it right at Klay to hit the game winner when Klay was perfectly defending him. Steph on the other hand took and missed 2 shots in the first, made 1 3 and missed 2 more shots in the second. Only had 11 shots all game making 4. He never looked confident in his offense. He didn't drive to get fouled. Plenty of chances for him to do his transition 3s, or take somebody off the dribble and drive, but he didnt. He has the green light to shoot basically whenever. But he didn't. Kyrie plays HIS GAME regardless of what his stats look like or what the critics say.I respect tf outta that. Steph was looking like a role player out there. Kyrie was lookin like he'll win at all costs. Also KD outplayed LeBron this game. More points, more rebounds, and 0 turnovers. But that mental lapse to not take the time out was just unacceptable. I'd rather have this happen in December than in June tho. Keeps everybody on their toes. I agree tho. Steph was lookin like he ain't have anything beating on the left side of his chest.