Stephen Curry has no heart

Hiphoplives4eva

Solid Gold Dashikis
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
black love, unity, and music
The mainstream use of advanced analytics is the worst thing to come into sports barring Ronda Rousey
Exactly. It's all bullshyt. Advanced stats had those Golden state fukks as the greatest team In the history of the league..: laugh:

LuckyLibra619

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Norcal
I cant in good conscience defend Curry anymore..
nikka out here shimming and shyt and doesn't turn up in a big game...
How you mad but playing like a pooh butt against the Cavs..
The very team that destroyed a historical season..
Having lemonade parties and shyt, with "Villain" balloons and not trying to knock these nikkas heads off..
Regular Season or not, The Warriors "Ho Card" is being pulled every time they face these bums(outside of Kyrie)
shyt aint adding up b..:francis::snoop:
This shyt is so frustrating fam. I think it's two things with Steph. First off he just plays way too passively against the Cavs, second off he does not draw fouls or look to draw fouls which allows defenders to smother him and close out super hard on him every time he shoots.

I hate CP3 but if the Cavs were guarding CP3 the way they guard Steph he would have all of them mofos in foul trouble by halftime. I wish Steph would pump fake these fools outta their shoes a few times and draw some fouls. Once he does that then guys will have no choice but to guard him more loosely, which will then free up his entire game.

Even if he's not going to draw fouls I at least want to see him playing with more aggression. LeBron and Kyrie were attacking all game, meanwhile Steph was deferring to KD and Klay the entire time. fukk, now we gotta wait a long ass time to play these dudes again :upsetfavre:

Emoryal

Superstar
Daps
This shyt is so frustrating fam. I think it's two things with Steph. First off he just plays way too passively against the Cavs, second off he does not draw fouls or look to draw fouls which allows defenders to smother him and close out super hard on him every time he shoots.

I hate CP3 but if the Cavs were guarding CP3 the way they guard Steph he would have all of them mofos in foul trouble by halftime. I wish Steph would pump fake these fools outta their shoes a few times and draw some fouls. Once he does that then guys will have no choice but to guard him more loosely, which will then free up his entire game.

Even if he's not going to draw fouls I at least want to see him playing with more aggression. LeBron and Kyrie were attacking all game, meanwhile Steph was deferring to KD and Klay the entire time. fukk, now we gotta wait a long ass time to play these dudes again :upsetfavre:
Steph averages more free throws than CP. CP wouldn't have had the same amount of assists as turnovers though.

FTBS

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL

They play again on King Day.

Broke Wave

The GOAT
Daps
Reppin
Open Society Foundation
It's very easy to blame Steph, but I actually blame KD. The team is very human with KD doing his usual ISO bullshyt jumpshots. The ball needs to be in Curry's hands and he needs to be distributing. They need to run the screens for him to create with the ball. KD came to the Warriors he's trying to turn it into his team. HE IS NOT BETTER THAN STEPH.

LV Koopa

Jester from Hell
Daps
Reppin
NYC
It's very easy to blame Steph, but I actually blame KD. The team is very human with KD doing his usual ISO bullshyt jumpshots. The ball needs to be in Curry's hands and he needs to be distributing. They need to run the screens for him to create with the ball. KD came to the Warriors he's trying to turn it into his team. HE IS NOT BETTER THAN STEPH.

you sound like someone who hasn't seen a single game this year. KD from Game 1 has been the best player on the team. Not his fault Steph isn't playing at the wild level he displayed last year.

holidayinn21

:SmugMoneyMike:
Daps
Reppin
The mutha****in BX
tumblr_oi1gnsiSoS1s3gys4o1_400.gif

No one respects him. Not even undrafted rookies.

Fortunate Lee

Superstar
Daps
Ayye
I hate gs but if you dont stop this bullshyt .. :francis: