Stephanie McMahon OUT at WWE... resigned today. CNBC: "No deal with Saudis( or anyone) completed"

TM101

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I mean, in theory..

I don’t think people understand how much of a hand these people have in American based companies. Everything from Disney to Amazon.

If this Saudi investment fund were to purchase WWE, that wouldn’t change WWE from being an American based company. They wouldn’t close up shop in the US and relocate to Jeddah. When Russian billionaires bought the Nets, they didn’t relocate to Russia my brother in Christ

:dead:

They’d likely still have Khan, Vince and co. Operating as CEO’s and what not, still securing US tv deals, traveling around the US putting on shows, renting out network rights etc. The only thing that would change is the person (or in this case, people) at the very top..

Also, because of the long bread these people have - I assume a lot more money would be in play..

But to me, this shyt is still very nasty. It’s all hypothetical at this point, but selling to the Saudis screams desperation. It’s nasty!

There is a good chance networks decide not to deal with WWE if they are under Saudi ownership. The Western media is anti KSA and would put a scarlet letter on anyone who deals with them. Their golf league LIV hasn't received a deal yet and Tiger Woods turned down a billion dollars to play for them. I could see the same thing happen to WWE; they can't get a good TV deal in the states and several stars like Cena and The Rock opt out to keep their good guy image.

Dave24

Superstar
Daps
Good riddance. She was a lazy fukk who never ever earned her position. Does a lot of photo ops and says little press statements while smiling and showcasing all her daughters. Insufferable little Republican b*stard. The very sight of her makes my skin crawl.
Vince McMahon and HHH are Republicans as well