Steph Mocking LeBron's Workout Vids While Kyrie Cheers Him On

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
It's been widely reported doesn't like the preferential treatment and lack of recognition but we created the narrative? :what:
None of that has been "widely" reported.

It's a narative that was pushed by someobody on espn. We always here shyt from "sources" that turns out to be not true. From Kyries own mouth he had no problems with his treatment in Cleveland.

Local news and fans always gave him props and NEVER criticized him. Even when he deserved it.

Again y'all making all that up. It's pretty telling that all the bron hater naratives that have been being repeated for years, y'all are now applying all that to Kyrie, without a single word from him.

That's why I said if Kyrie does in fact believe all that then he's just as dumb as y'all.

Cleveland would have given that guy ANYTHING he wanted. No question about that.

You keep calling me dumb but you're the one throwing out this ridiculous hypothetical bullshyt.
Nothing I've said is hypothetical.

TheNig

Dr.TheNig DDS
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Brolic... Alcoholics
None of that has been "widely" reported.

It's a narative that was pushed by someobody on espn. We always here shyt from "sources" that turns out to be not true. From Kyries own mouth he had no problems with his treatment in Cleveland.

Local news and fans always gave him props and NEVER criticized him. Even when he deserved it.

Again y'all making all that up. It's pretty telling that all the bron hater naratives that have been being repeated for years, y'all are now applying all that to Kyrie, without a single word from him.

That's why I said if Kyrie does in fact believe all that then he's just as dumb as y'all.

Cleveland would have given that guy ANYTHING he wanted. No question about that.

Nothing I've said is hypothetical.
It has been widely reported every since Windhorst (a Bronsexual) spilled the beans on Kyrie wanting to leave.

Cavs win. Steph never makes

Hypothetical and inconsequential.

SunZoo

The Legendary Super Sapien.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
T.L.C.
I don't care about all that. He posted on the day of the parade to try and take away the attention from the Warriors.

Kyrie don't want to play with that nikka no more so he joining in on the fun. Oh fukkin well. :yeshrug:

I think the problem Bron Bron fans are having right now is coming to grips that a bonafide star has somewhat publicly announced his displeasure to play with him. For 15 years players have played their part as second fiddle, and yes that includes Wade. Kyrie feels he's contributed just as much to that championship, which he did but he ain't getting no credit so he want out and you nikkas cant take it.

A lot of these same nikka ran with the narratitive that Bron is way better than Kobe because of xyz...one being that he's the ultimate team mate and stars didn't want to play with Kobe ect.

Now somebody comes out and says they don't wanna play with Bron and now their brains have stalled trying to find the rationale for the why the worlds greatest team mate who supposedly makes everybody better (ask Bosh about that) is inspiring people to want to skip town.

LeSystem failed. They wouldn't even have that one ring without him snitching.

Daps
Reppin
WestMidWest
I'm referring to the year before his 26ppg. The year before Bron came wasn't a comeback year like you said because he had a better year in 08-09.

They were the 5th seed the year before Bron got there, 8 games above the 8th seed, with Beasley as the 2nd option.
Dwade is a HOF, while not being able to lead the Heatles...that's reality. You keep deleting my sentences that summaries that point

Dr. Narcisse

Veteran
Daps
Because he doesn't want to be Bron's lackey no more? :skip:
He still working for Bron until further notice :birdman:

@b. woods
full

Last edited:

Zyne

Legend
Supporter
Daps
@G.O.A.T Squad Spokesman
In the meantime, he wanted to address a topic that went viral: him mocking LeBron James.

“Yeah, let's talk about that,” Curry said.

Over the weekend, Curry was recorded dancing at former teammate Harrison Barnes' wedding. Cleveland point guard Kyrie Irving, who reportedly asked for a trade because he is tired of being in LeBron's shadow, was spotted in the video laughing at Curry.

What was Curry doing? He was doing his rendition of the #LeBronChallenge. Last month, LeBron posted a video of himself during a workout rapping along to the hit “First Day Out” by Tee Grizzley. The video was funny enough to go viral and people started posting their own version and giving it that hashtag.

Curry had become an expert at the #LeBronChallenge and was showing that off at the wedding.

“I've been watching that video twice a day since it happened because its my favorite video in the entire world,” Curry said. “He made a song popular by making a video. And that lives. So now every time I hear that song, that's all I think about. And I've been doing that dance because of him, at my house, at dinner. When something good happens, I pull that out, because I like it and it makes me laugh and it makes me happy. Not making fun of him.”

Curry's rendition went viral and became the latest edition in the rivalry between he and LeBron, the Warriors and the Cavaliers. Fanning those flames was the presence of Irving.

“One thousand percent,” Curry said. “That was just a casualty of the moment because me and him were hanging out all night. Then that song came on and I was having a good time. Obviously, that's a separate side story to their relationship, but neither one of us was trying to clown him.”
Thompson: Stephen Curry talks 'mocking' LeBron James, his...