Steph Mocking LeBron's Workout Vids While Kyrie Cheers Him On

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
You have no ground whatsoever. You're tryna argue the inconsequential. The Cavs didn't win, so what's your point?

In your mind you truly believe this is about the Cavs and not that stupid ass video?

My point is the rivalry, the trolling, the shyt talking comes directly from on the court happenings, all of which Kyrie has been a part of.

This like a dude posting a pic with another dudes ex chick on Social media to make dude jealous.

Steph knows exact what he's doing. Kyrie let him get it off. Trying to fit in I guess.

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
:gucci:

Because if the Cavs win, Bron never posts a video during the Warriors parade.

That's like saying if the Warriors won in 2016, Bron wouldn't have wore an Ultimate Warrior shirt.

No shyt
Bron posts hundreds of workout and dance videos.

This particularly video was significant because it was representative of bron/cavs loss.

Kyrie was part of that team.

What's so hard to understand here??

TheNig

Dr.TheNig DDS
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Brolic... Alcoholics
My point is the rivalry, the trolling, the shyt talking comes directly from on the court happenings, all of which Kyrie has been a part of.

This like a dude posting a pic with another dudes ex chick on Social media to make dude jealous.

Steph knows exact what he's doing. Kyrie let him get it off. Trying to fit in I guess.

Again, you have no point. Everything you're saying is hypothetical. They were at their friend's wedding.

And how Steph know what he doing? He wasn't evening holding the damn camera. :rudy:

This shyt is about making fun of that video. That's it.

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
Again, you have no point. Everything you're saying is hypothetical. They were at their friend's wedding.

And how Steph know what he doing? He wasn't evening holding the damn camera. :rudy:

This shyt is about making fun of that video. That's it.
As I said 12 posts ago.

You must be just as dumb as Kyrie then:francis:

McPiff

#goat
Daps
My cousin's husband is a super duper Bron Bron stan and acting real stupid when they win last season....

I told him that the block was dope but Kyrie hit that shot. His exact words to me...

"nikka LeBron coulda hit that shot"

But he didn't. Kyrie did. :wtf:

:mindblown:

TheNig

Dr.TheNig DDS
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Brolic... Alcoholics
He posted it directly because of the loss. That's what I'm saying.

Bron posted about the loss.
Steph mocked it because of the loss.
Kyrie lost with bron.

Kyrie let himself be used as a tool in their rivalry
I don't care about all that. He posted on the day of the parade to try and take away the attention from the Warriors.

Kyrie don't want to play with that nikka no more so he joining in on the fun. Oh fukkin well. :yeshrug:

I think the problem Bron Bron fans are having right now is coming to grips that a bonafide star has somewhat publicly announced his displeasure to play with him. For 15 years players have played their part as second fiddle, and yes that includes Wade. Kyrie feels he's contributed just as much to that championship, which he did but he ain't getting no credit so he want out and you nikkas cant take it.

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
I don't care about all that. He posted on the day of the parade to try and take away the attention from the Warriors.

Kyrie don't want to play with that nikka no more so he joining in on the fun. Oh fukkin well. :yeshrug:
Right, oh well he cheered himself getting shytted on :mjlol:

I think the problem Bron Bron fans are having right now is coming to grips that a bonafide star has somewhat publicly announced his displeasure to play with him. For 15 years players have played their part as second fiddle, and yes that includes Wade. Kyrie feels he's contributed just as much to that championship, which he did but he ain't getting no credit so he want out and you nikkas cant take it.
You haters make up all these naratives.

Us fans just support them for what they do on the court. Kyrie aint get nothing but love from the fans. And would have undoubtedly been "the man" in Cleveland if he stayed, even if they never won again.

One more time , You seem to be just as dumb as Kyrie:francis:

It's all in your fukking head :mjlol:

TheNig

Dr.TheNig DDS
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Brolic... Alcoholics
Right, oh well he cheered himself getting shytted on :mjlol:

You haters make up all these naratives.

Us fans just support them for what they do on the court. Kyrie aint get nothing but love from the fans. And would have undoubtedly been "the man" in Cleveland if he stayed, even if they never won again.

One more time , You seem to be just as dumb as Kyrie:francis:

It's all in your fukking head :mjlol:

It's been widely reported doesn't like the preferential treatment and lack of recognition but we created the narrative? :what:

You keep calling me dumb but you're the one throwing out this ridiculous hypothetical bullshyt.