Steph Mocking LeBron's Workout Vids While Kyrie Cheers Him On

tremonthustler1

aka bx_representer
Daps
Reppin
My Pops Forever RIP
Poor kyrie. Don't realize what he's in for. When he's on some other team wasting away, the warriors gonna really be laughing knowing they made there rival weaker. Dude a true pawn at the point.
You think Golden State has anything to do with Kyrie wanting to play with 2 of the worst organizations in professional sports?

This is some Days of Our Lives soap opera shyt. The only reason why most of y'all are even concerned about this Kyrie saga is because any Kyrie trade means Golden State can waltz to another ring.

Dr. Narcisse

Veteran
Daps
lebron was wide open basically the whole time...kyrie just wanted to go into mamba mode lol:martin:

hxdCpt2.gif

Yea this is where the game winner's against GS in the finals and Christmas backfired. He was determined to get up the most ridiculous shot ever :francis:

If he would have made it tho :whew:

360Waves

2 girls and they get along like I'm Lou Will
Daps
Reppin
NYC
Btw, the LeBron gym dance thing is a meme challenge that has been viral on social media. Kinda like the mannequin challenge. And Steph doing it was probably a nod to that. It's not mocking at all, if anything a term of endearment. The Coli exposes how :flabbynsick: it's general population is everyday. :snoop: :mjlol:

360Waves

2 girls and they get along like I'm Lou Will
Daps
Reppin
NYC
Now you trying to be a revisionist :russ:
You and I know damn well nobody saw this team coming..
Everybody was jocking the CAVS and Lebron's greatness at the beginning of the series.. But after game 1 that's when all that
"He need help" shyt started..
Tristan and Mosgove were giving quality minutes..
As much as I hate to admit it Deladova was holding his own with Steph the first three games..
Lebron proclaimed himself the best in the world after game 5..
Stop the bs..
If you are great, you impose your will on a team that wasn't even seen as your peers..
You lying if you saw Dray becoming this beast.
You lying if you don't remember how fans were wanting Monte over Steph because he was injury prone..
You lying if you thought HB was going to be a worthy match up(KD is on record saying this and that shyt falls on HB because if he showed up last year, that shyt would have been a sweep and KD would be somewhere else.
You lying if you thought Killa Klay was going to end up one of the best lock down defender/prolific sg of this era..
Everybody hating a homegrown team that meshed and shocked the world..
Everybody calls our first championship a fluke and cry Lebytch needs more help..
Naw..
If MJ can play a game with the flu, impose his will and energy on a Jazz team that was hella close, then Lebron should have made his teammates great(like everybody says he does) and beat the peon Warriors..
Let's also remember a nikka running to the media on some snitch shyt, after knowingly dragging his nuts across a nikkas neck and back( I don't know anybody that plays sports that wouldn't fight over that disrespectful ass shyt) because someone called him a bytch and proclaims himself a father..
The fukk that got to do with shyt:russ:
I will admit that Lebytch has mastered the "chess/checkers", calculating game..
He imposed his will on the league to make that suspension happen.
But even with that, Dray showed his ass last year and if Steph didn't do that dumb ass behind the back pass and Kerr left Barbosa/Speights in and left struggling HB(like I said if the nikka showed up, sweep) out..
We would have repeated..
At the end of it, you will disagree and that's cool, I don't expect you to agree and I respect that..
But stop with the foolishness that Lebron doesnt do ho shyt that might in turn have run off one of the most clutch pgs in the league..
I mean for god sake, TT was ready to throw them thangs :russ:
Lebron has great moments and numbers but his homotional catalog exceeds the good..
Defending The Kang At All Cost:mjgrin:
Everyday I come online and am subjected to at least 10 essays by you that take up a quarter of a page dedicated towards hating LeBron.

Anyone with that much time on their hands and that much hate in their heart obviously isn't shyt in real life.

Go outside.