Steph Lost A Splash Brother, But Gained A Splash Buddy - The Golden State Warriors 2024-25 Season Thread

Robbo

All Star
Daps
You do know Steph won a chip with a mid team in 22 right?
He's older, draymonds older. Can he carry that load still? I have serious doubts that going all in on one more guy ,that isn't someone like Giannis, is going to bring us back to a contender.

The God Poster

LWO representa
Daps
Reppin
NULL
He's older, draymonds older. Can he carry that load still? I have serious doubts that going all in on one more guy ,that isn't someone like Giannis, is going to bring us back to a contender.
This thought is understandable. I still think he can be the best or second best on a title team.

The 2nd half of last season you could see a slight decline

ahomeplateslugger

Superstar
Daps
so this is it huh. just gonna run it back and hope our young players make another leap, hope wiggins play to his potential and hope draymond doesn't fight anyone? it can't end like this right:mjcry:

aceboon

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
lets be honest. everyone hyping cooper flagg hasnt seen him play ball
if you're a diehard hoops fan Montverde been on TV plenty enough to have seen him. not saying it's a knock because nikkas don't have to be watching high school ball but the games are out there.

Don Homer

Molto Bene
Supporter
Daps
if you're a diehard hoops fan Montverde been on TV plenty enough to have seen him. not saying it's a knock because nikkas don't have to be watching high school ball but the games are out there.
oh ok. i havent seen a single second of him. Is he really like that? Everyone says he's athletic and can't shoot. Sounds like cac Kuminga