Steph Lost A Splash Brother, But Gained A Splash Buddy - The Golden State Warriors 2024-25 Season Thread

threattonature

Veteran
Daps
Drafting Wiseman & Kuminga not developing into what they needed as fast is the nail

Ownership is taking a lot of blame as they should. Kerr staff needs to take a big share. They have fumbled heavy with JK & Moses both clear starters in the league
Yeah I think Wiseman and Kuminga are extremely raw players and Kerr is definitely not the coach for that. Not to mention that GS started seasons bad so then couldn't risk losing to develop the younger players. The front office should've known as much and moved those players while they had value to try and make the most use of the end of Steph's prime to chase a title. I think Steph's greatness made the front office lazy.

The God Poster

LWO representa
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Yeah I think Wiseman and Kuminga are extremely raw players and Kerr is definitely not the coach for that. Not to mention that GS started seasons bad so then couldn't risk losing to develop the younger players. The front office should've known as much and moved those players while they had value to try and make the most use of the end of Steph's prime to chase a title. I think Steph's greatness made the front office lazy.
I can agree with that

It’s just funny after Kuminga started getting more minutes & playing better the media tried giving Kerr credit lol

He’s partially the reason his development took so long.

ahomeplateslugger

Superstar
Daps

Smart move by Warriors FO
Lavine is one of the most empty calorie stats having players ever
He's a black hole one way player with a ton of injuries on an egregious contract. No team serious about anything is looking at that guy

i'm glad they didn't trade for lavine but they dropped the ball not getting anything back with CP0. dejounta murray didn't take much and would've been a great add to the team. this FO is crazy.

Robbo

All Star
Daps
Reports saying dubs gonna pivot and try and get Markonan from the Jazz and retry for Lavine
These moves aren't gonna do it. The sad reality is they need to get positioned under the cap. Paying what they pay for aging stars will always create a depth problem. We trade multiple assets for 1 guy... and now we are top heavy and the top can't carry the load like it used to

BigMoneyGrip

I'm Lamont's pops
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Straight from Flatbush
These moves aren't gonna do it. The sad reality is they need to get positioned under the cap. Paying what they pay for aging stars will always create a depth problem. We trade multiple assets for 1 guy... and now we are top heavy and the top can't carry the load like it used to
Markonen is a better fit… we was looking at him before the trade deadline so saying that move won’t do it is kinda sus, talks only stopped cause Ainge was trying to finesse as usual lmaoo

Robbo

All Star
Daps
Markonen is a better fit… we was looking at him before the trade deadline so saying that move won’t do it is kinda sus, talks only stopped cause Ainge was trying to finesse as usual lmaoo
It ain't taking the Warriors anywhere that they haven't been in the past couple of seasons

tremonthustler1

aka bx_representer
Daps
Reppin
My Pops Forever RIP
yeah they are. Expirings have always been valuable :comeon:
not now. Who was trying to get under the 2nd apron this summer? Who was angling to go after free agents this summer? Who had a horrible deal they woulda paid to get rid of (we know now it was LaVine and y'all said no)? Instead we're seeing teams who otherwise woulda avoided the tax doubling and tripling down on it, so CP3 and Klay expiring wasn't gonna do what you wanted it to do.