Steph Lost A Splash Brother, But Gained A Splash Buddy - The Golden State Warriors 2024-25 Season Thread

seraphx

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
wouldnt blame him. shyt-tier FO
Lakers fan here. Y'all don't know pain YET lol. Y'all got some room here but, I dunno if they have the vision:

GRWmgONaoAABNxp

Volt

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Rio
I dunno if they have the vision:
They don't. There is no vision. This FO is too p*ssy to make any trades.

HOW DO YOU HAVE DAMN NEAR $100 MILLION IN EXPIRING CONTRACTS AND CAN’T OFFLOAD THEM FOR A STAR, NEVERTHELESS FOR LITERALLY ANYTHING??!
That's so fukked up that I don't even want to do the math to see if that's true. :why:

firemanBk

The Manslayer
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn

Man wrote a fukking novel smh

Look, the PG thing was good for the Warriors in the long run
Guy's a fukking loser on the downside
Any team thinking he's some game changer is fooling themselves and people will see when he does absolutely nothing for the 76ers as they fail to make the ECF yet again

Warriors need to do like the Nets did and pick a lane
There is no path to them becoming a contender again. With Steph and their current roster they're a play in team/first round exit at best. That's the worst place to be in, look at the Bulls the last few years

Don Homer

Molto Bene
Supporter
Daps
They don't. There is no vision. This FO is too p*ssy to make any trades.

That's so fukked up that I don't even want to do the math to see if that's true. :why:
100 million in expiring and doing nothing is inexcusable

firemanBk

The Manslayer
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn

Smart move by Warriors FO
Lavine is one of the most empty calorie stats having players ever
He's a black hole one way player with a ton of injuries on an egregious contract. No team serious about anything is looking at that guy

Don Homer

Molto Bene
Supporter
Daps

Smart move by Warriors FO
Lavine is one of the most empty calorie stats having players ever
He's a black hole one way player with a ton of injuries on an egregious contract. No team serious about anything is looking at that guy

oh brother

again, they had 100 million in expiriing contracts and MULTIPLE first rounders, 2nd rounders, and pick swaps to move. If they didn't want Lavine, they shouldve done SOMETHING. There are over 450 other players in the league :comeon: