Steph Lost A Splash Brother, But Gained A Splash Buddy - The Golden State Warriors 2024-25 Season Thread

MostReal

Bandage Hand Steph
Daps
I mean we looked way more dynamic on the floor and the ball was moving without worry about Klay.. I get it we need that extra shooting but man.. Minga look that leap just in the nick of time with the media and fans having to literally bully Kerr is into making him into a key piece in the rotation and now we bully Kerr into playing TJD…

Looney is absolutely washed beyond repair..

Been seeing some rumblings on this trade the warriors can make

wigs,Cp3, Loony, 1st for Ben Sim, Clax

They was showing Rich Paul chopping it up with Mike Dun… and honestly Lakers and warriors need to go ahead and do a deal around

Klay, cp3, wigs for Bron, AD and Reeves

Roster will be
Steph
Moody *
Bron
Dray
AD
Podz
Minga
Saric
TJD
GP2

Kerr isn’t smart so he would most likely fukk up the rotation because you can start
Bron PG
Steph SG
Minga SF
AD PF
Dray C
Nobody wants Lebron on this team.
Absolutely not

BigMoneyGrip

I'm Lamont's pops
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Straight from Flatbush
Nah, chill bruv. Klay going through it. We gotta show some loyalty to this brother. :mjcry:
Dude is being a downright bitter a$$hole now… he turned down a good deal on an extension of 2yrs/48m… Mans is not getting that no where else unless there is literally a dumb ass GM and there are plenty who will give him 40m a year smh

ryderldb

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Dude is being a downright bitter a$$hole now… he turned down a good deal on an extension of 2yrs/48m… Mans is not getting that no where else unless there is literally a dumb ass GM and there are plenty who will give him 40m a year smh
I don't see how you watch that clip and say Klay is being a bitter a$$hole.