Steph Lost A Splash Brother, But Gained A Splash Buddy - The Golden State Warriors 2024-25 Season Thread

Regular_P

Just end the season.
Daps
So Klay is clearly done and needs to go
Just matters whether they will wait till the offseason to part ways
Imo Kuminga and Draymond being in a lineup together is not really feasible
So a choice needs to be made there
Wiggins is one of the worst players in basketball and that contract is tragic
This past offseason ended their run. It was clear after the playoffs the team was Curry and a bunch of JAGs.

Klay was done as a meaningful player; same with Draymond who doubled as a cancer. Wiggins shoulda been shown the door after he bailed on the team for three months. He played well enough during the postseason that they probably coulda moved him for something.

So instead of getting Curry some real offensive help in a league that is geared towards offense, they brought back the same tired roster and added a guy who's almost 40 (and incredibly injury prone). Just complete mismanagement and I don't see how they can fix it.

No one's trading for Draymond. No one's trading for Wiggins. No one's trading for Klay. No one trading for Paul. They have nothing to offer besides Moody (who has no value because Kerr won't play him) and Kuminga/Podz, both of whom they desperately need.

Last edited:

BigMoneyGrip

I'm Lamont's pops
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Straight from Flatbush
JK was off all game. He was due for a stinker, but it was surprising to see him get cooked on D over and over, while getting stopped going to the rack.

Just never got in the groove.

Now I WOULD describe JK as "struggling" tonight.
He couldn’t get into a rthyme because Klay was hijacking the offense

SuaveyBoi115

All Star
Daps
Don’t let them tell you a trade needs to be made. We too good.

FO needs to be honest. They’ve been tryna shed salary for 2 seasons. They’re doing a stealth rebuild while using Curry as a draw for money
3 more wins than the Memphis Hustle but everyone is untradeable apparently :pachaha:

Smitty Belafonte

All Star
Daps
For those who's been playing the Andrew Wiggins "WTF is wrong with him" bingo card the past year...

Word on the streets is it's SUBSTANCE ABUSE, or alcohol, related.

:gurl:

Can't confirm or deny, but several peeps in here have guessed this.
So they gone keep sending bruh out in the court drunk from the night before?

The God Poster

LWO representa
Daps
Reppin
NULL
This past offseason ended their run. It was clear after the playoffs the team was Curry and a bunch of JAGs.

Klay was done as a meaningful player; same with Draymond who doubled as a cancer. Wiggins shoulda been shown the door after he bailed on the team for three months. He played well enough during the postseason that they probably coulda moved him for something.

So instead of getting Curry some real offensive help in a league that is geared towards offense, they brought back the same tired roster and added a guy who's almost 40 (and incredibly injury prone). Just complete mismanagement and I don't see how they can fix it.

No one's trading for Draymond. No one's trading for Wiggins. No one's trading for Klay. No one trading for Paul. They have nothing to offer besides Moody (who has no value because Kerr won't play him) and Kuminga/Podz, both of whom they desperately need.
You have an unhealthy hate for Draymond lol

You really just said he isn’t meaningful. You can’t be watching these games breh

BigMoneyGrip

I'm Lamont's pops
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Straight from Flatbush
I remember when Draymond @ the 5 was just for closing or spurts, they bout to wear his ass down now

I don’t want to hear shyt Steve Kerr got to say… We been in 18 fukkin clutch games where we lost by 5 or fewer points and all of those losses was because of him and his dumb ass rotations.. refusing to play TJD.. Bullshytrinf with Kuminga and moody.. It’s like Fire this cac already