Steph Lost A Splash Brother, But Gained A Splash Buddy - The Golden State Warriors 2024-25 Season Thread

BigMoneyGrip

I'm Lamont's pops
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Straight from Flatbush
When Klay was out a few games ago Dubs literally ran the offense though Minga and he balled the fukk out.. like yo Minga literally was 3/5 in the second quarter and this a$$hole hi jacking the offense being 3/12..

Thirsty all game to get 3s up instead of just focusing on being a mid range beast.. get Klay the fukk off this team because he refuses to adapt and realize he’s the same player pre injury

King Eros

Gold Blooded 🏆🏆🏆🏆
Daps
props to kerr for playing davis too little and klay too much

oh well

:francis:
It was so obvious to play TJD in OT for Klay.

Get Dray back in his natural position. Have a rebounder, rim prot5, and finisher around the rim. And get rid of that cancerous chucker.

Kerr said fukk it. I've already made too many hard decisions tonight. Got Cojo on the bench. Can't piss off Klay even tho he's playing like a complete dikkhead.

This loss is on Klay and Kerr. 100%. fukking cacs.

FaTaL

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
It was so obvious to play TJD in OT for Klay.

Kerr said fukk it. I've already made too many hard decisions tonight. Got Cojo on the bench. Can't piss of Klay even tho he's playing like a complete dikkhead.

This loss is on Klay and Kerr. 100%. fukking cacs.
More about the first half, davis didn’t play at all

BigMoneyGrip

I'm Lamont's pops
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Straight from Flatbush

King Eros

Gold Blooded 🏆🏆🏆🏆
Daps
it was amazing to watch steph go off and to see klay getting so much PT when he was struggling on both ends. ridiculous.
Nothing personal to you. But I hate when people describe playing like a dikkhead as "struggling".

He was playing like a selfish prick. And the basketball Gods sent him a message. The team and fans suffer as collateral damage.

Draymond needs to have another chat with him. This dude needs weekly "stop being a dikk" talks to remember this is a TEAM SPORT.

Btw, Klay is one of my all time favorites. But I call it like I see it.

Midwest

Hanging em up
Daps
Reppin
80's babies
Free Steph!!!! He doesn’t deserve this bullshyt!!! Klay been cooked we had this conversation a few months back!!! One of the most arrogant shooters without a pulse to see he is not him anymore… nikka jacked up 13 threes and ended with 10 points

Last edited:

King Eros

Gold Blooded 🏆🏆🏆🏆
Daps
JK was off all game. He was due for a stinker, but it was surprising to see him get cooked on D over and over, while getting stopped going to the rack.

Just never got in the groove.

Now I WOULD describe JK as "struggling" tonight.