Steph Lost A Splash Brother, But Gained A Splash Buddy - The Golden State Warriors 2024-25 Season Thread

Volt

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Rio
Things sure are unraveling, moody will be next
Especially if it works out for Kuminga. This is as close to an official trade request as it gets.

And there'll definitely be a market for both him and Moody. inb4 they trade for another goddamn guard.

Edit:

Heyman_not_a_prediction_its_a_spoiler.jpg

I hate this goddamn team so much. :snoop:

Last edited:

Don Homer

Molto Bene
Supporter
Daps
Especially if it works out for Kuminga. This is as close to an official trade request as it gets.

And there'll definitely be a market for both him and Moody. inb4 they trade for another goddamn guard.

Edit:

Heyman_not_a_prediction_its_a_spoiler.jpg

I hate this goddamn team so much. :snoop:

LMAOOOOOOOOOOOO

yeah dunleavy gotta trade 'em. they dont fukk with kerr

King Eros

Gold Blooded 🏆🏆🏆🏆
Daps
Come on bruh don’t do that.. The new CBA was specially geared toward the warriors and Lacob because Lacob was never afraid to go into the luxo tax.. Calling the warriors a Ponzi scheme is wild disrespectful
I stand on what I said.

Lacob already said he wants to be under the 2nd apron. Paying exorbitant taxes only made sense with a deep playoff run.

Besides, it's not meant to be taken 100% literally. It's a thought exercise. A conspiracy theory. A way to resolve the cognitive dissonance of watching a hall of fame coach pissing away Steph's final years so egos can be coddled.

Last edited:

King Eros

Gold Blooded 🏆🏆🏆🏆
Daps
They say the end of dynasties are never pretty.

So they not gon let our talented young lions get run, while they collect fat checks based on distant memories?

Burn this bytch down then!

giphy.webp