Steph Lost A Splash Brother, But Gained A Splash Buddy - The Golden State Warriors 2024-25 Season Thread

Barney Rubble

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
literally no one outside of Warriors fans are talking about how bad Kerr's coaching has been. Like, NOBODY. Monty Williams has been on the hot seat, Frank Vogel was on the hot seat, Darvin Scam is on the hot seat, Doc Rivers was on the hot seat last season, Coach Bud was on the hot seat

Steve Kerr? nope
well-dennis-rodman.gif

Regular_P

Just end the season.
Daps
literally no one outside of Warriors fans are talking about how bad Kerr's coaching has been. Like, NOBODY. Monty Williams has been on the hot seat, Frank Vogel was on the hot seat, Darvin Scam is on the hot seat, Doc Rivers was on the hot seat last season, Coach Bud was on the hot seat

Steve Kerr? nope
Because most people only watch a handful of games that don't feature their favorite team. Most of these media bozos are the same. I don't watch as many Dubs games as you guys in here but I've watched more than enough over the years to know his short comings and stubbornness.

Kerr has his absolute favorites he'll give eternal leeway to but if any young guy or newcomer makes a mistake, they're in the doghouse for a month. He's completely failed Kuminga and Moody. Both those guys can play. They aren't perfect, but both can contribute to winning. What he did to Kuminga tonight is a complete reflection of how he's handled him since he was drafted.

The Warriors franchise lacks leadership.

SCORCH

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Because most people only watch a handful of games that don't feature their favorite team. Most of these media bozos are the same. I don't watch as many Dubs games as you guys in here but I've watched more than enough over the years to know his short comings and stubbornness.

Kerr has his absolute favorites he'll give eternal leeway to but if any young guy or newcomer makes a mistake, they're in the doghouse for a month. He's completely failed Kuminga and Moody. Both those guys can play. They aren't perfect, but both can contribute to winning. What he did to Kuminga tonight is a complete reflection of how he's handled him since he was drafted.

The Warriors franchise lacks leadership.