Steph Lost A Splash Brother, But Gained A Splash Buddy - The Golden State Warriors 2024-25 Season Thread

Squirrel from Meteor Man

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Well they kinda sorta coulda drafted one in 2020 but took Wiseman instead :yeshrug:

:russ:
Lamelo would’ve ended up like Jordan Poole under this franchise (who is a scorer that they got rid of to kiss Draymond’s ass pause).

Kerr wouldn’t have allowed him to dominate the ball which is the only way Lamelo really impacts the game

BigMoneyGrip

I'm Lamont's pops
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Straight from Flatbush
Kenny keeps talking about getting another scorer? Who is out there that they can get.
A roster improvement won’t do shyt until the main culprit of incompetence is gone.. If the warriors want to salvage this season Kerr needs to be fired.. At least make Kenny Atkins the interim HC… I know he can coach because he took a bunch of fringe players in the BK nets to the playoffs twice

King Eros

Gold Blooded 🏆🏆🏆🏆
Daps
I'm convinced that Kerr is purposely keeping JK and Moody's stats down and not prioritizing wins.

Both are due their second contracts next year.

Maybe under directive of higher ups. Them CBA aprons got Lacob and Co in a chokehold like Gobert. Dubs franchise is looking more like a ponzi scheme than a basketball team.

When something seems improbably stupid, it's probably evil.

:martin:

BigMoneyGrip

I'm Lamont's pops
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Straight from Flatbush
I'm convinced that Kerr is purposely keeping JK and Moody's stats down and not prioritizing wins.

Both are due their second contracts next year.

Maybe under directive of higher ups. Them CBA aprons got Lacob and Co in a chokehold like Gobert. Dubs franchise is looking more like a ponzi scheme than a basketball team.

When something seems improbably stupid, it's probably evil.

:martin:
Come on bruh don’t do that.. The new CBA was specially geared toward the warriors and Lacob because Lacob was never afraid to go into the luxo tax.. Calling the warriors a Ponzi scheme is wild disrespectful

Kiyoshi-Dono

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Petty Vandross.. fukk Yall
Mike Brown

vince-mc-mahon-its-me-austin.gif

Volt

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Rio
Kerr has his absolute favorites he'll give eternal leeway to but if any young guy or newcomer makes a mistake, they're in the doghouse for a month. He's completely failed Kuminga and Moody. Both those guys can play. They aren't perfect, but both can contribute to winning. What he did to Kuminga tonight is a complete reflection of how he's handled him since he was drafted.

The Warriors franchise lacks leadership.
Dap + Rep :salute:

This franchise keeps blowing easy layups because nobody got that dog in them. It's ridiculous.

They can't develop their picks because the older core and Kerr are constantly in that "fukk them kids" mode. Dray is crashing out and probably getting in the next Royal Rumble before the playoffs. Klay is so washed Kerr had to have that talk with him. Curry, as great as he is, is a whole bytch when it comes to actually speaking up on anything.

Since we got that last ring with nothing but drafted players and league rejects, there's always been a lot of pointless drama around this org. The whole franchise is collapsing.

threattonature

Veteran
Daps
Dap + Rep :salute:

This franchise keeps blowing easy layups because nobody got that dog in them. It's ridiculous.

They can't develop their picks because the older core and Kerr are constantly in that "fukk them kids" mode. Dray is crashing out and probably getting in the next Royal Rumble before the playoffs. Klay is so washed Kerr had to have that talk with him. Curry, as great as he is, is a whole bytch when it comes to actually speaking up on anything.

Since we got that last ring with nothing but drafted players and league rejects, there's always been a lot of pointless drama around this org. The whole franchise is collapsing.
Some of us were calling out these exact same issues the last two years but was told we were crazy and just trying to hype up Wiseman. I was speaking on his bad rotations, jerking around young players minutes so they can't establish consistency, the veterans not able to carry the load the way they could in the past, Kerr being so stuck on win now that he fukks around and hurts the future and the present since they are need of the young players now due to the declining vets. Kerr only wanting to play certain types of players who fit his system instead of making the best use of the tools he has. None of it is nothing new.