Steph Lost A Splash Brother, But Gained A Splash Buddy - The Golden State Warriors 2024-25 Season Thread

King Eros

Gold Blooded 🏆🏆🏆🏆
Daps
Let's keep it a bean, Steph would PROBABLY rather go down swinging with his guys - Dray, Klay, and Kerr - rather than greenlight a mega trade that's necessary to compete for a chip.

He'll come off CP3, Minga, Wigs, etc. But he ain't pulling the plug on his statue bros.

Countdown T-minus 40 days until trade deadline....

King Eros

Gold Blooded 🏆🏆🏆🏆
Daps
hey brehs any other good Dubs YouTubers to follow besides Athletic Alchemy?

I got u...
:myman:

DubNationHQ:
accurate comedic analysis of a single play at a time. https://youtube.com/@DubNationHQ

Warriors Breakdown:
analysis, short videos. https://youtube.com/@warriorsbreakdown

Warriors Today by Chat Sports:
Dubs news stories, emulating a news broadcast.

7Man
Dubs analysis from across the pond

Hollie415
Local breh giving his Dubs perspective

DflowHoops
Hot takes covering mostly Dubs

BigMoneyGrip

I'm Lamont's pops
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Straight from Flatbush
I got u...
:myman:

DubNationHQ:
accurate comedic analysis of a single play at a time. https://youtube.com/@DubNationHQ

Warriors Breakdown:
analysis, short videos. https://youtube.com/@warriorsbreakdown

Warriors Today by Chat Sports:
Dubs news stories, emulating a news broadcast.

7Man
Dubs analysis from across the pond

Hollie415
Local breh giving his Dubs perspective

DflowHoops
Hot takes covering mostly Dubs
Don’t that dude out he ain’t no dubs fan

BigMoneyGrip

I'm Lamont's pops
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Straight from Flatbush
Let's keep it a bean, Steph would PROBABLY rather go down swinging with his guys - Dray, Klay, and Kerr - rather than greenlight a mega trade that's necessary to compete for a chip.

He'll come off CP3, Minga, Wigs, etc. But he ain't pulling the plug on his statue bros.

Countdown T-minus 40 days until trade deadline....

Welp Who would you rather Lauri or Pascal? We got the assets and expiring contracts to match

Roland Coltrane

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
AA GANG

Draymond for Rui, Jaxon Hayes, and a 2nd rounder?

who says no :jbhmm:

then turn around and flip them and Wigs for Siakam and someone else on the Raps?

BigMoneyGrip

I'm Lamont's pops
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Straight from Flatbush

Draymond for Rui, Jaxon Hayes, and a 2nd rounder?

who says no :jbhmm:

then turn around and flip them and Wigs for Siakam and someone else on the Raps?
Honestly yeah send Dray to the lakers because he clearly wants to be around Lebron… use Hayes as a back up big he’s young and bouncey.. Move TJD to the starting lineup..

Don Homer

Molto Bene
Supporter
Daps
Winning in 2022 makes this not as bad to me tbh.
Thats the thing when it comes to Steph/warriors

LeBron won in 2020: every year we gotta hear from the media about how the lakers need to make a move. They have a better record than the warriors right now and the media is still tryna get another star next to bron. Never mind he has AD in his prime. LAkers have a winning record and the coach is under fire

KD: former players like Brandon Jennings are saying the suns gotta get more help for KD or he should leave because “he doesn’t deserve” to be in a bad situation with the suns. Never mind the fact that he WANTED to go there. Woj was talking on Christmas Day that KD is frustrated so James Jones should make a move. Never mind he has Devin Booker in his prime.

Steph: “well they won in 2022, so what’s the issue?” Every single year. “Steph has 38 year old Chris Paul and Draymond green”, that’s all he needs. CP0 is closer to 39 than 38. Draymond is BARELY giving you 10ppg when he does play, and a 34 year old Klay Thompson who may or may not hijack the offense and put up bullshyt shots. “Can’t mortgage the future, we have to think about life after steph!” You would NEVER heard that about LeBron or KD. Steph has to make do with whatever roster he is given. No matter how bad it is (see 2021 and 2023, and even 2020 before he happened to break his hand)

Let’s not even mention the clippers who are kicking ass with kawhi, Paul George AND James harden :martin:

We got all these “untouchable” players and we’re under .500 this far into the season.

Last edited: