Steph Lost A Splash Brother, But Gained A Splash Buddy - The Golden State Warriors 2024-25 Season Thread

BigMoneyGrip

I'm Lamont's pops
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Straight from Flatbush
This is like the millionth time he said he got outcoached. You’re not winning points with anyone. If you don’t wanna coach the team just step down.

For real man he needs to go… shyt has run its course, he refuses to adapt and his rotations are predictable hence why he’s always getting out coached

BigMoneyGrip

I'm Lamont's pops
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Straight from Flatbush
TJD had 10pts 11rebs and was a +8 … played 25 mins

Looney had 5pts 5 Rebs and was a -9 and played 14 mins

Like serious STOP PLAYING LOON ALL TOGETHER but know that fukkin clown of a coach will keep trotting Loon out in the starting lineup and the opp teams are gonna feast and get off to a fast start where we have to play from behind… and end up losing the fukkin game because this dikk head refuses to adjust and actually coach

Volt

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Rio
I know Steph ain't the type to say something but I wonder if at some point he's gonna feel the need to sit down with Dunleavy and Kerr behind closed doors and say "what the fukk :dahell::aicmon:"
Steph doesn't want to have that conversation because they'll ask him if he's cool with Dray getting shipped to Taiwan and Klay to help Wiseman in Detroit.

Honestly, this team hasn't had any kind of leadership since Dray knocked the bball IQ out of Poole like a Monstar with that punch. The entire organization is running around like a headless chicken.