Steph Lost A Splash Brother, But Gained A Splash Buddy - The Golden State Warriors 2024-25 Season Thread

BigMoneyGrip

I'm Lamont's pops
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Straight from Flatbush
How are we fuking losing
Kerr getting throughly out coached.. Of course he trots out that starting lineup with looney and immediately the Heat get off to a hot start in the paint.. TJD ain’t subbed in until the end of the quarter and instantly he makes a difference.

I hate Steve Kerr’s fukkin face.. dude is sickening

MostReal

Bandage Hand Steph
Daps
Kerr getting throughly out coached.. Of course he trots out that starting lineup with looney and immediately the Heat get off to a hot start in the paint.. TJD ain’t subbed in until the end of the quarter and instantly he makes a difference.

I hate Steve Kerr’s fukkin face.. dude is sickening

and refuses to play TJD and Steph together, its just bad rotations

Don Homer

Molto Bene
Supporter
Daps
yeah the Heat rested their guys and butler was out. should have been an easy win :snoop:

also, why the hell does TJD not start? Looney starts, and plays 14 mins while TJD plays nearly 2x as much. Just start him.

Kerr should be getting the heat that Monty williams gets for coaching the pistons. At least the Pistons have a shyt roster, so you can't really blame monty. Monty is just rotating shyt for shyt out there. Kerr has clearly better choices to go to, and chooses not to do it.