Steph Curry still hasn't beaten an honest Lebron led team even with homecourt advantage #KDSAVEDHISLEGACY

Stick Up Kid

Veteran
WOAT
Daps
Reppin
Newark NJ
andrew-wiggins-smile.gif

The most medicore player ever :yeshrug:

KidJSoul

Veteran
Daps
And this is why I cant takes your opinions on kd seriously. Kd didn't just perform like an average SF those finals and they absolutely needed all of his production. Average SF's ain't doing that. And the fact that you think kawhi and butler are just above average sf says you don't know shyt about basketball. Those are all-NBA players. Yes if replace one all-nba player with another they would likely still win, that goes for many teams/players
Why are you acting like that makes KD unique then?

And I say above average becuase Harrison Barnes was atrocious in the finals, and still struggled elsewhere like in the Kings. If he just shot better or if Curry just shot better they win that series. That doesn't prove they NEEDED KD.

Espeically since KD helped them beat the Cavs in 5/4. KD made them overpowered, and was obviously great, but that doesnt mean they needed him to beat them in general

KidJSoul

Veteran
Daps
PG13 or AD would have been enough too. Hell, it's possible that even the 2017 version of Wiggins would have been enough if he actually tried all series. He only had to play better than Harrison Barnes.
Exactly I'm not saying KD wasn't great, he was... just that they didn't NEED him just to beat the cavs in a 7 game series

You could say KD made it easy for them to trounce the Cavs in 5 games, almost sweep

But it's not a stretch to say they just needed Harrison Barnes to shoot better or a better version of him for them to be able to win the Cavs in 6, especially since Curry and Klay shot MUCH better in 2017 and 2018

mastermind

Rest In Power Kobe
Daps

Did you have the Lakers winning? Why were the Warriors considered the heavy favorites? It’s ironic that @Gil Scott-Heroin dapped this when he said the Lakers had no chance lmao

Stop the cap

Just say you are happy the Warriors lost instead of creating a bullshyt standard you don‘t really believe.

CantStop

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Just say you are happy the Warriors lost instead of creating a bullshyt standard you don‘t really believe.
You’re being dishonest. You said the Lakers were an honest team because they had a top 75 player. Was that top 75 player on that team before the series or not? If so, why were the Lakers underdogs in Vegas and espn experts? Even the warrior fans said we had no chance

I have you one chance to answer that, here’s another. You for sure had the Warriors winning which makes this even more hilarious.

KidJSoul

Veteran
Daps
Impact the game defensively.

Take the ball to the hole and get easy buckets when the jumper isn't falling.

Get the opponent in foul trouble.
Heck

Just shoot the 3 ball better against the Lakers. He's struggled against them historically

That game was the worst I've seen curry look. His defense reverted back to 2016 :mjlol:

Scared to shoot, then started shooting but was bricking everything

And you know I think highly of him

mastermind

Rest In Power Kobe
Daps
You’re being dishonest. You said the Lakers were an honest team because they had a top 75 player. Was that top 75 player on that team before the series or not? If so, why were the Lakers underdogs in Vegas and espn experts? Even the warrior fans said we had no chance

I have you one chance to answer that, here’s another. You for sure had the Warriors winning which makes this even more hilarious.
I have no idea what you are saying.

People are saying the Warriors were unfair because they had Durant, ignoring that Bron has AD. The honest thing to say is you hate the Warriors and are happy they lost. No shame in that.

Daps
That's because Bron is smart enough to get high level teammates like AD. Dummies like @mastermind said KD wasn't needed on GS. It's all good when you playing the Celtics or the Grizzlies but, the Lakers are a different story. You're going to get your ass whopped when its you by yourself vs. two top ten guys.
Y’all need to stop with these ABC arguments. Having the best players has never guaranteed victory look at history :camby:

Also funny people ignoring LeBron being 38 years old in year 20 like that doesn’t matter at all to Curry defenders

Daps
Shameless posting op :mjlol:

No smoke for Bron hoping from team to team tho right? At least Steph legacy is on one team.. he beat Bron 3-4 times with the same team…

Bron lost in Cleveland
Jump to Miami and got sonned by Terry and JJ
Jumped to Cavs again losing 3 finals
Jumped to the lakers and got gifted a bubble chip

I mean since you want to push narratives
Over 90% of players played for multiple teams and every player has lost in the post season before worth mentioning. Classic nitpicking. Curry lost no KD to save him this go round :umad:

CantStop

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I have no idea what you are saying.

People are saying the Warriors were unfair because they had Durant, ignoring that Bron has AD. The honest thing to say is you hate the Warriors and are happy they lost. No shame in that.
Disingenuous + obtuse

Until you answer why the warriors were favorites even with top 75 AD, don’t bother responding