Steph Curry still hasn't beaten an honest Lebron led team even with homecourt advantage #KDSAVEDHISLEGACY

murksiderock

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
SMF and LAX to VA and NC
Gonna ask the same thing I ask when it comes to Jordan.

If Jordan/LeBron is possibly the greatest NBA player of all time how can it be a negative on your legacy to lose to him? :jbhmm:
It doesn't hurt his legacy at all. Where shyt gets warped is where cats misrepresent Steph as a historically better player than LeBron because Steph's team has beaten LeBron's team more...
It’s an honest match up when LeBron has a top 75 player in his prime, but not when Curry does? Lol
🤣 what? Most heads picked San Francisco because most heads understand the game isn't 1v1, most people thought they had the better team coming into the series even without a Top 75 player. So that doesn't fly, muhfukkas weren't giving a fukk about no Top 75 shyt when they were predicting the series...

CHICAGO

Vol. 9: Trapped
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
Barnes was ass in the 2016 Finals and they were still 1-2 shots from winning. They probably win those with a motivated Wiggins, who was consistently good against Bron back then.

And in 2017/2018, you're referring to games the Warriors didn't need to win. They won damn near all those series in 4 or 5, so they could have dropped 1 or 2, sometimes even three more games, and still win the series. This they didn't need KD to drop 30.

The only series that went past 5 was the Rockets, and the first three wins in that series were blowouts. All the Warriors needed was a slightly better effort in Games 4 or 5 (where KD shot poorly in close losses) or about 80% of KD's effort in Game 7 (where he went 11-21 for 34 in a 10-point win), and they would have that one in hand too.

ANYONE WITH 2 EYES CAN
SEE THOSE 1ST 2 GAMES
OF THE 2016 FINALS WERE
AN ABERRATION.

STEPH & KLAY COMBINED
FOR 35PTS TOTAL IN 2 GAMES
YET GS WON BOTH IN BLOWOUTS.

SERIES WASNT REALLY CLOSE.
CAVS WERE JUST SO MUCH BETTER
THEY COULD SPOT GS 2 GMS
AND STILL WIN....

ANSWER ME THIS.
IS BRON BETTER THAN STEPH?
YES...

DID KYRIE OUTPLAY STEPH IN
THE 16 & 17 FINALS?
YES...

IF YOUR 2ND BEST PLAYER
CAN OUTPLAY YOUR OPPONENTS
BEST PLAYER
HOW IN THE HELL CAN YOU
PRETEND THATS AN EVEN MATCHUP?
:devil:
:evil:

BlueHeffner

Veteran
Daps
It doesn't hurt his legacy at all. Where shyt gets warped is where cats misrepresent Steph as a historically better player than LeBron because Steph's team has beaten LeBron's team more...

🤣 what? Most heads picked San Francisco because most heads understand the game isn't 1v1, most people thought they had the better team coming into the series even without a Top 75 player. So that doesn't fly, muhfukkas weren't giving a fukk about no Top 75 shyt when they were predicting the series...
:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

BigMoneyGrip

I'm Lamont's pops
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Straight from Flatbush

ANYONE WITH 2 EYES CAN
SEE THOSE 1ST 2 GAMES
OF THE 2016 FINALS WERE
AN ABERRATION.

STEPH & KLAY COMBINED
FOR 35PTS TOTAL IN 2 GAMES
YET GS WON BOTH IN BLOWOUTS.

SERIES WASNT REALLY CLOSE.
CAVS WERE JUST SO MUCH BETTER
THEY COULD SPOT GS 2 GMS
AND STILL WIN....

ANSWER ME THIS.
IS BRON BETTER THAN STEPH?
YES...

DID KYRIE OUTPLAY STEPH IN
THE 16 & 17 FINALS?
YES...

IF YOUR 2ND BEST PLAYER
CAN OUTPLAY YOUR OPPONENTS
BEST PLAYER
HOW IN THE HELL CAN YOU
PRETEND THATS AN EVEN MATCHUP?
Kyrie outplayed Steph in 2017 finals?

Paper Boi

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Lebron has never single handily won a title like Steph did last year :hubie:
andrew-wiggins-smile.gif

Last edited:

BigMoneyGrip

I'm Lamont's pops
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Straight from Flatbush

OF COURSE...
GS JUST HAD KD TO OUTPLAY
EVERYONE SO IT MADE UP FOR IT

Steph avg 28/8/9 on 44/39/90 and was a +30
Byrie avg. 29/4/4 on 48/42/90 and was a -30

Steph was avg near a triple double and impacted the game more while Byrie was just scoring and playing zero defense

catskill247

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Stupid narrative, but it’s the coli. Bron’s help (no disrespect to anyone) performed better this series. The two games the warriors won were because of Steph. He had to do it all almost all playoffs. No one is getting far doing that.
I know one dude that had to do that a few times and got to the finals but nows not the time to bring it up
:lolbron:

Paper Boi

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL

Did you have the Lakers winning? Why were the Warriors considered the heavy favorites? It’s ironic that @Gil Scott-Heroin dapped this when he said the Lakers had no chance lmao

Stop the cap

this reminds me of when they picked against the lakers every series til the finals in 2020 then they said the lakers had an easy path afterwards

and by they i mean bill simmons

:mjlol: