these shoes must perform well

remember when curry was hurting his ankles, he was wearing nikes

:ohhh:

the black ones aint bad but those spawns need to be released again

WOAHMYGOODNESS

Your TSC World Champion
Daps
fake ass kobes

@Blackthoughts tell weak ankles to get his own shoe.

nike-kobe-ix-9-elite-christmas-07.jpg

I copped these a few days ago :whew:
No u didnt

richtree

Top Shotta, None Hotta!
Daps
Reppin
At the top.
I disagree. You gotta start somewhere. Aint nothing wrong with these shoes. If they were Nike's folks would be like :blessed:

UA went from some performance tee shop a Maryland grad had to a powerhouse. Give them time. Nike is nervous like :lupe: these days watching UA's moves.

:mjlol: I highly doubt that
These shoes are like a Hyperdunk/KD5 hybrid. Both of which I hated but eh, that boy got a sig shoe, I'm happy for him!

AkaDemiK

I Love Hip-Hop
Daps
not every bball sneaker looks good enough to rock off the court...I see a lot of u nikkas ain't realize that yet...

Daps
Reppin
NULL
If they had a swoosh/jumpman instead of UA and got better color ways like that black one there'd be people lining up for em :ohhh:

that being said, i love nike and would not rock these or any nike ball shoe casually..advertising you got under armor kicks with that big ass logo :mjlol:

ShoGun Of Harlem

All Star
Daps
Lmfao by looking at some of the responses itt you could tell that if the "UA" had the swish people would be all over it....I'm also loving the "These are good for basketball not to casually wear" comments. These are clearly basketball shoes by looking at the design what makes you think UA was even aiming for the casual wear? Y'all telling me some of you go out casually rocking Nike/Adida basketball shoes? I bet some drool over Nike Huaraches that pretty much look like hybrid sandals.

The UA kicks with the Charlotte Hornets colors look fresh I don't see why people are hating on a respectable brand.

Last edited: