Steph Curry Signature Shoe By Under Armour

Mr Hate Coffee

Veteran
Daps
UA should stick to what they know. Or hire better shoe designers.

I disagree. You gotta start somewhere. Aint nothing wrong with these shoes. If they were Nike's folks would be like :blessed:

UA went from some performance tee shop a Maryland grad had to a powerhouse. Give them time. Nike is nervous like :lupe: these days watching UA's moves.

Xerces

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Texas
If performane is strictly what you're after I get it. I like style and performance and whoever designs UA athletic shoes needs to be fired. It's not evrn about b e ing loyal to Nike as I'm an Adidas supporter myself it's that for the most part, everyone of the major athletic companies have made a good looking athletic shoe.

I absolutely can't stand Reebok when A.I. signed a contract with them I was mad; but they did a good job on some of the designs in his signature. I remember owning some British Knights as a kid that has looked better then every UA athletic shoe ever made. Their color scheme and shoe designs are absolute and utter :trash:

Darealtwo1

Veteran
WOAT
Daps
I've actually been thinking about checking out a pair of UA's to play in, for performance purposes.

But I heard awful things about those super-hi's they were selling... so I've held off. Might go back to addias to see if the Boost padding is any good.

I understand that UA is trying to go a different direction design-wise from Nike... but their shoes just look terrible in casual wear. Which means they HAVE to perform on the court.

:deadrose: seriously :deadrose:

G.O.A.T Squad Spokesman

Logic Is Absent Wherever Hate Is Present
Daps
I disagree. You gotta start somewhere. Aint nothing wrong with these shoes. If they were Nike's folks would be like :blessed:

UA went from some performance tee shop a Maryland grad had to a powerhouse. Give them time. Nike is nervous like :lupe: these days watching UA's moves.
True story.

Human Torch

Byrd Gang 🦅
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Philly born. PG raised
Close your eyes and imagine them with a Jordan logo on the side of them and a $200 retail price.

:sas1:

air-jordan-29-infrared-23-9.jpg

Still TRASH! :stopitslime:

:sas2:

GoddamnyamanProf

Countdown to Armageddon
Daps
I've actually been thinking about checking out a pair of UA's to play in, for performance purposes.

But I heard awful things about those super-hi's they were selling... so I've held off. Might go back to addias to see if the Boost padding is any good.

I understand that UA is trying to go a different direction design-wise from Nike... but their shoes just look terrible in casual wear. Which means they HAVE to perform on the court.
Not really, they look like some bootleg Huarache 2k4's