Steph Curry Signature Shoe By Under Armour

CantStop

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
fake ass kobes

@Blackthoughts tell weak ankles to get his own shoe.

nike-kobe-ix-9-elite-christmas-07.jpg

I copped these a few days ago :whew:

Daps
I've actually been thinking about checking out a pair of UA's to play in, for performance purposes.

But I heard awful things about those super-hi's they were selling... so I've held off. Might go back to addias to see if the Boost padding is any good.

I understand that UA is trying to go a different direction design-wise from Nike... but their shoes just look terrible in casual wear. Which means they HAVE to perform on the court.
The best shoes I ever played in are those cheap ass protege's from wallmart

Marvel

Psalm 149:5-9
Daps
Reppin
House of Yasharahla
I own some UA Cam Highlight Trainers and they are they were better on my knees any nike shoe when I did Insanity workouts. The micro G cushioning is top notch. UA bball shoes are actuallly very good performance wise and are up there with a good number of nike bball shoes in terms of performance. I'm if it had a nike check on it and KD rocked it, people would love it. All of KD's shoes except the IV were wack looking to me, but people still cop get his shoes.

I-Hate-You

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I own some UA Cam Highlight Trainers and they are they were better on my knees any nike shoe when I did Insanity workouts. The micro G cushioning is top notch. UA bball shoes are actuallly very good performance wise and are up there with a good number of nike bball shoes in terms of performance. I'm if it had a nike check on it and KD rocked it, people would love it. All of KD's shoes except the IV were wack looking to me, but people still cop get his shoes.
:ohhh: somebody who thinks for himself and doesn't make a decision as soon as he doesn't see a Swoosh. Amazing.

I.V.

Keep this Fire
Supporter
Daps
:heh: @ anyone rocking these casually

If you're gonna play in em, go for it.......but it's not an attractive casual shoe in any way.

Yeah, they're obviously going for the "performance look" -- because they don't have the designers to hang with Nike, for example.

But I'd play in a pair if they got really good reviews.

Last edited: