Steph Curry just blew a WIDE OPEN layup for the win

GoddamnyamanProf

Countdown to Armageddon
Daps
At least you put up some sort of fight in the past, now you've turned into this PA grasp-at-straws hoe. This is pathetic, even for you.:scust:
Easy fix for you, answer the questions you've been running away from since the 1st quarter. Yes or no answers, we all saw what happened. Not difficult. Give it a shot. But any other attempt to deflect or bring up some other bullshyt wont fly.

Or never respond to me again, Im good with that :manny:

Daps
Easy fix for you, answer the questions you've been running away from since the 1st quarter. Yes or no answers, we all saw what happened. Not difficult. Give it a shot. But any other attempt to deflect or bring up some other bullshyt wont fly.

Or never respond to me again, Im good with that :manny:
mark-henry-finger.gif

You'd like that wouldn't you. Don't you worry, my foot is gonna be on your neck for the foreseeable future.

GoddamnyamanProf

Countdown to Armageddon
Daps
mark-henry-finger.gif

You'd like that wouldn't you. Don't you worry, my foot is gonna be on your neck for the foreseeable future.
:jagfan: Of course I'd like that, you bring nothing to the table intellectually and you're an annoying, shytty troll. Only place your foot stays is in your mouth, lil guy.

Holla at me when youre ready to give an honest response, you're done til then. :manny:

FcKuPaYmE

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
9 losses all of last season, 8 losses ALREADY this season

Golden state this season has losing 2-5 record against the real title contenders in the nba.

in 3 of those 5 losses golden state was massacred.

They are a shell of the team they were last season. Their team "Stats" are a facade. There is no way in hell golden state wins a championship this season with their current roster
Same nikkas dapping this are the same ones screaming :damn:about Warriors are too good and constantly bytching and moaning.

Rigby.

The #1 Rated Mixtape of all Time
Daps
Reppin
JordanHareStadium
I ain't gonna lie I watched this game too and thought it was over :manny:

Guess Golden State had their own switch