Steph Curry just blew a WIDE OPEN layup for the win

ajnapoleon

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
his IQ shouldn't matter because he isn't supposed to think or make decisions on this team

he's been inserted into a system where he really just has to pass it to one of the main 3 guys steph/klay/draymond and they'll set him up for his iso's and catch n shoots

nikka shouldn't be tryna make any decisions at all on the court, he already proved he can't do it in OKC

nikka gonna end up like Melo if he don't tighten up :snoop:
Nah not with that team he will win multiple titles they are young and have experience

But your right KD don't have to really think all he has to do is be scoring machine

They will be maybe one or 2 games where they are all off at once if that

To be real they are a monster they play good enough defense to win there is no team that can really stop them

The only thing I think that can stop them is the too cool for school stuff that fukked them up last year

But that won't stop them this year

SuaveHooper88

Banned
WOAT
Daps
Nah not with that team he will win multiple titles they are young and have experience

But your right KD don't have to really think all he has to do is be scoring machine

To be real they are a monster they play good enough defense to win there is no team that can really stop them

The only thing I think that can stop them is the too cool for school stuff that fukked them up last year

casuals smh

Golden State has NO CHANCE of winning a championship this year with their current roster.

BAN ME PERMANENTLY IF THEY DO

T-K-G

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
LWO/Starkset

Imo KD cant allow himself to get stuck in "pull up" mode, leave that to steph and klay

Against the kings his shot wasnt dropping and he didnt really drive too hard in the paint, the few times he did he scored easily.
Mentally he wanted to just pull up all day which is why he barely scored all game, he should just go with whatever is working for him instead of trying to force a certain style to work

DIMES

Retired troll
Daps
Reppin
baby, that was the old me
I'm not sure what people expect from a low iq basketball player that is career loser.

KD has been doing this kind of stuff his ENTIRE career.

casuals just don't realize durant is simply a low iq volume shooter. That is why he has ZERO championships although he has been surrounded by elite talent almost his entire career and played alongside one the most incredible players of all time in Westbrook

You usually on point. However, "volume shooter" is mostly used to describe somebody that is not effiecent.

KD is extremely efficient.

Rayzah

I'm Everywhere you ain't never there
Daps
He wasn't wide open.

That was the exact opposite of wide open, I will give you slightly open but thats it..

But at the same time if he could dunk that would be a different story

Illuminatos

#OVOXO
Daps
Reppin
NULL
nikkas overanalyzing some random regular season L to the Kings. Ya'll won't even remember this next week. :russell:

Momentum

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
He really blew a wide open bunny for the win :ohhh:

Negus get tired every day B :stopitslime:

Roland Coltrane

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
AA GANG
Are you seriously makin an excuse for dis Simpson character missin a layup?
you sound like a cac

anybody who intentionally tries to speak extra black and use affecations like "dis" or "dat" is in all likelihood a yakubian troll :francis:

also don't quote me fakkit I'm busy watching Brady bytch up :camby:

Young Fab

Banned
Daps
you sound like a cac

anybody who intentionally tries to speak extra black and use affecations like "dis" or "dat" is in all likelihood a yakubian troll :francis:

also don't quote me fakkit I'm busy watching Brady bytch up :camby:
Df? 'cho hoe ass up :dead::dead: