Steph Curry just blew a WIDE OPEN layup for the win

Sukairain

Shahenshah
Daps
Reppin
Straiya
9 losses all of last season, 8 losses ALREADY this season

Golden state this season has losing 2-5 record against the real title contenders in the nba.

in 3 of those 5 losses golden state was massacred.

They are a shell of the team they were last season. Their team "Stats" are a facade. There is no way in hell golden state wins a championship this season with their current roster

:usure:

mvLvyCz.jpg

:camby:

@YaThreadTrashB!

Brandsdale

Big Yella
Daps
Reppin
T-Dot
golden state wont even be in the finals this season though
Meh who's beating them in the playoffs?

Spurs are the only bet and they lost to a team in the 2nd round that had 2 primary scorers last year (KD and Russ whom were both putting up prime numbers that post season).

This year you gotta deal with 3 primary scorers and the playoffs are a completely different ball game

Klay has shown he's damn near automatic and WILL drop 50 in a game like it's nothing

Durant has proved to somehow be the knight in shining armour on both ends of the floor

Other than the Spurs there's no team in the West possibly beating GSW

ajnapoleon

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Meh who's beating them in the playoffs?

Spurs are the only bet and they lost to a team in the 2nd round that had 2 primary scorers last year (KD and Russ whom were both putting up prime numbers that post season).

This year you gotta deal with 3 primary scorers and the playoffs are a completely different ball game

Klay has shown he's damn near automatic and WILL drop 50 in a game like it's nothing

Durant has proved to somehow be the knight in shining armour on both ends of the floor

Other than the Spurs there's no team in the West possibly beating GSW

They not going be beat and it's gonna be easy as hell for them

Brandsdale

Big Yella
Daps
Reppin
T-Dot
They not going be beat and it's gonna be easy as hell for them

If anything Cleveland MIGHT not go to the finals strictly based off the fact that teams like the Raptors (DeRozan), Boston (Isaiah), Washington out of no where having a great year and have a better home record than Cleveland, and even the likes of Indiana are all capable of giving Cleveland a hassle and won't allow a sweep

This year Cleveland is gonna have to do much more to get to the finals, I assume they won't lose shyt but I really wouldn't be surprised if they fall short :manny:

Young Fab

Banned
Daps
If anything Cleveland MIGHT not go to the finals strictly based off the fact that teams like the Raptors (DeRozan), Boston (Isaiah), Washington out of no where having a great year and have a better home record than Cleveland, and even the likes of Indiana are all capable of giving Cleveland a hassle and won't allow a sweep

This year Cleveland is gonna have to do much more to get to the finals, I assume they won't lose shyt but I really wouldn't be surprised if they fall short :manny:
I swear I love readin shyt like this.

One minute the East is a cake-walk, LeBron has the easiest path to the Finals, the East ain't shyt, etc.

but when the playoffs come around all of y'all pick the opposition to win and give 3 paragraph essays on why teams like the Raptors, Celtics, Hawks, Pacers, Wizards, etc. will beat em and then when they don't y'all go back to sayin the East is a cake-walk, the East ain't shyt, yada yada yada

Never fails :dead::dead::dead:

Brandsdale

Big Yella
Daps
Reppin
T-Dot

@Young Fab :usure:

I was implying that it would be harder than it was last year for Cleveland and not that they were even cake walking to the finals last year hell even the Pistons gave em a run for their money in the first 3 games of that sweep and they weren't easy wins in the slightest, but needless to say they had 2 sweeps in the first 3 rounds. Regardless every year teams do this thing called change and that change can be small or big and effective depending on roster moves. The league cant change over a couple years? You're stuck in 2012-2013

Teko

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Johanesburg; Coral Way (FL)
I swear I love readin shyt like this.

One minute the East is a cake-walk, LeBron has the easiest path to the Finals, the East ain't shyt, etc.

but when the playoffs come around all of y'all pick the opposition to win and give 3 paragraph essays on why teams like the Raptors, Celtics, Hawks, Pacers, Wizards, etc. will beat em and then when they don't y'all go back to sayin the East is a cake-walk, the East ain't shyt, yada yada yada

Never fails :dead::dead::dead:
Bump this. I have bookmarked all the threads for June

Daps
Did Iggy hack the shyt outta Bron's arm, yes or no?

Did Iggy hold Love's jersey creating a turnover, yes or no?

Lets see how far you're willing to go to deny reality :jbhmm:
At least you put up some sort of fight in the past, now you've turned into this PA grasp-at-straws hoe. This is pathetic, even for you.:scust: