Steph Curry: It's Funny Warriors Aren't The Title Favorites

Lootpack

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DM[V]
No, the best team should be the favorites. Spurs, Cavs and Thunder>>>>
Lmao, that is so ignorant and just flat out disrespectful to the team who had a 67-15 season. You're going to leave out Golden State, but put in Oklahoma City, a team that is a huge question mark right now? The reason I say that is because no one knows how healthy Durant will be next season. Also, it's Billy Donovan's first coaching stint in the NBA, who knows how his system will do.

Main point: Golden State has proven themselves, let's give them some credit where it's due.

SchoolboyC

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Cavs pushed GS to the brink with their roster in shambles. If they were even halfway healthy they'd be the champs.

OKC has one of the best duos in NBA history and more experience. A history of deep playoff runs against legit gauntlet opponents. Not some flash in the pan fluke while everyone was hurt.

Should've, could've, would've. I'm talking what they actually did. And almost winning the title doesn't make you more proven than the team that actually won the title.

I doubt it, but the Warriors could be a flash in the pan team for all we know, but at the end of the day they still actually won the title. OKC has had that "legendary duo" for 7 years and have nothing to show for it. I guarantee Durant & Westbrook would trade all those deep runs with 0 titles for one "fluke" title in a heartbeat.

And again, how can the defending champs be unproven but teams that have never won anything aren't?

FTBS

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Breh you basically proved the point a lot of people in here are making. Of course GS went 12-3 against the West because everybody they played was INJURED :mind blown:

And the only reason the Cavs won as many games as they did is because they have the best player in the world!!!!! :mindblown:

This ain't the first squad to steamroll through the west breh. I've seen the best player in the world lose before the Finals breh. Point blank the western conference, while deeper in middle of the pack squads, is severely over-hyped as this insurmountable gauntlet and it gets every plea in the book copped on its behalf when it proves to be anything but.

Daps
Cavs pushed GS to the brink with their roster in shambles. If they were even halfway healthy they'd be the champs.

OKC has one of the best duos in NBA history and more experience. A history of deep playoff runs against legit gauntlet opponents. Not some flash in the pan fluke while everyone was hurt.
More stupidity. You just keep outdoing yourself. :laff:

SchoolboyC

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
This ain't the first squad to steamroll through the west breh. I've seen the best player in the world lose before the Finals breh. Point blank the western conference, while deeper in middle of the pack squads, is severely over-hyped as this insurmountable gauntlet and it gets every plea copped in the book when it proves to be anything but.

The Spurs went 12-2 against the West in 2013, Thunder went 12-3 in 2012, Mavs went 12-3 in 2011, and this is just within in the last 5 seasons

FTBS

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
The Spurs went 12-2 against the West in 2013, Thunder went 12-3 in 2012, Mavs went 12-3 in 2011, and this is just within in the last 5 seasons

Bu...bu...but just getting through the west took so much out of them. They didn't have a cakewalk like the eastern squads. :troll:

Darealtwo1

Veteran
WOAT
Daps
Only to those that don't know basketball

okay blocked/ignored...asian thoughts. I aint forget bout that thread wit you duckin dat fade from itsyoung....

p.s gimme that neg while you at it cuz I know this online shyt means a lot to you. :pachaha:

G.O.A.T Squad Spokesman

Logic Is Absent Wherever Hate Is Present
Daps
okay blocked/ignored...asian thoughts. I aint forget bout that thread wit you duckin dat fade from itsyoung....

p.s gimme that neg while you at it cuz I know this online shyt means a lot to you. :pachaha:
Now you lying to the people. Take your neg and your shytty basketball opinions elsewhere.

Makavalli

Sinister is a system
Daps
Reppin
NULL
A healthy Cavs team with 1 year of team chemistry under it's belt>>>>> Warriors. Warriors were lucky they played in the most injury ridden playoffs ever

Waaaaaaaa fukk up nikka cavs are favorites to eat a dyck

GoddamnyamanProf

Countdown to Armageddon
Daps
Should've, could've, would've. I'm talking what they actually did. And almost winning the title doesn't make you more proven than the team that actually won the title.

I doubt it, but the Warriors could be a flash in the pan team for all we know, but at the end of the day they still actually won the title. OKC has had that "legendary duo" for 7 years and have nothing to show for it. I guarantee Durant & Westbrook would trade all those deep runs with 0 titles for one "fluke" title in a heartbeat.

And again, how can the defending champs be unproven but teams that have never won anything aren't?
Im not talking about trading this for that. Im saying that a healthy Thunder team in 2015 is better and more experienced than Golden State. Those are the facts. Thats what this thread is, that's what Steph's whining about, remember? You don't get to win due to shaky circumstances and then complain about the same luck that enabled you to win. That's like a CEO born into wealth complaining that he doesnt get credit for his hard work. That's like Kobe stans complaining about him being "held back" statistically during the Shaq years and not acknowledging the 3 rings it got him. That's a clueless white person complaining about minority scholarships.

Good on GS for doing what they were supposed to but it is what it is, you dont get it both ways. You got a fortunate break, shut the fukk up and be grateful you did.
More stupidity. You just keep outdoing yourself. :laff:
No one cares, clown.