Steph Curry: It's Funny Warriors Aren't The Title Favorites

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Spurs or OKC could very well win this year but Cavs stans are kidding themselves if they think tissue defense Love is the key to a title last season, this season, or any season. They only hung in there off of TT's defensive versatility and o-rebounding. Love can rebound too but it's hard to grab them when your spotting up at the 3 point line.

The Goodz

Banned
Daps
nikkas still clamping for an asterisk for James lockout season ring, they probably would want his title erased and forgotten bout if the dubs missed lay and draymond.

MJ Truth

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Cavs aren't the favorites because they're better than the Warriors

They're the favorites because they can sleep walk to the Finals barring DRose being elite again
Nah, they're better the Warriors. And even with Rose being elite there's a cakewalk to the Finals.

G-Zeus

G-Zeus Chrystler...the brehsident
Daps
Reppin
Brehsident evil
doesnt matther an elite rose..

the first two games cavs lacked too many players and had to do a new rotation .. they got used to eached other game 5...

if they get in the play off and play all games no injury.. they will be as deep as GSW is.. maybe not as talented at all position.. but as DEEP and thats the game changer..

2 out of 7 players were cramping....

i cant wait for next season

Full Measures

All Star
Daps
Steph can say what he wants. The OBrien trophy resides in the Bay.

Yeah, they played injured squads but they still had to win.
This is true :yeshrug:

But it's also true that they had a much easier time winning and likely wouldn't have won if the squads they played were healthy :yeshrug:

G.O.A.T Squad Spokesman

Logic Is Absent Wherever Hate Is Present
Daps
What is he lying about? You challenged it's young to a fight and he showed up but you didn't. That means you ducked him

All of that is true
False once again. Go back and look at the thread and see who started the shyt. I showed up to the spot. He's the one that challenged me and then said the ghetto was too dangerous of a place for him to meet me. It's all documented. So by him saying the hood was too dangerous to meet me after he challenged me to a fight means he ducked me right?

Kimo_bud

Banned
Daps
Reppin
LWO
These nikkas is pissed they ain't gettin the proper respect for they championship as they should so they gettin in everybody's ass