Steph Curry Got Them Under Armour Numbers Going Nuts...

Goatpoacher

Superstar
Daps
UA winning

They better improve their quality control if they want to keep it up. I think their stuff is better designed (function, not aesthetics) than Nike and others, but the quality at times... :scust:

Chrishaune

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Huntsville
They better improve their quality control if they want to keep it up. I think their stuff is better designed (function, not aesthetics) than Nike and others, but the quality at times... :scust:

I haven't bought any under armour that I can remember......does it fall apart?

Sauce Dab

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Under Armour taking W's :ooh:
Nike is always #1 but I love to see good competition between the big 3 (Nike,Adidas, UA)
What other basketball players are on the UA roster? I know Cam and Tom Brady in football. Usain Bolt is UA too right? :leon:

Teko

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Johanesburg; Coral Way (FL)
It's all from a low base. Market cap =$17bn

The stock is up 16.5% over the past 12 months but all of that is due to today's movement(18%). It's priced for super perfection at a p/e ratio of damn near 70 i.e basically overpriced and you need a couple of prayers to make real money off in the long term. Nike and Adidas on the other hand are well oiled machine.

42 Monks

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Carolina
I'd say their early stuff was the exact opposite. :martin:

They were trying to make more affordable basketball shoes in order to get their foot in the door at the low level - but they were treating basketball shoes like cleats. They had zero give. Durable as hell, but just refused to give. Just clamped on and had kids like :sadcam: in the layup line

Cwilk02

Pro
Supporter
Daps
Never seen a grown man rocking UA basketball shoes when I play ball at the college

Donald J Trump

H.N.I.C
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
USA
In the Coli stock trader I do

:skip:
Im happy to see you doing well on that my brother:obama:

giphy.gif

O.T.I.S.

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
The Truth
I don't think I've ever seen a shoe line improve year after year like Under Armor's has. They used to be straight garbage...

Now, I'd say with little hesitation that UA Clutchfits are the best shoes I ever hooped in. Haven't messed with the Curry 2s yet.
Under armor shoes are legit on the low...

In fact, I fukk with most of their gear. I stopped rocking Nike for gym use (aside of a gym bag) and Jordan is too expensive for me.

Under Armor is pretty much perfect. I thought about buying the Currys just to do my boxing workouts in

beejus

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Red, White, & Stonewashed Blue since '94
I thought the same thing. Where are these people? :heh:

It's the younger generation that is really buying into the UA hype. UA was founded in 1996 and really didn't even start to make a name for itself until between 1999- 2003. So for someone like myself UA was always an after thought behind Nike and Adidas.

The younger generation has grown up with UA being part of the now big 3 (Nike, Adidas, UA). My wife buys boys clothing for a national department store. UA is one of her big brands she buys. It's what kids ages 3-16 are wearing. Now as far as the shoes I don't see them worn as much, but their clothing is worn all the time.