Steph Curry Got Them Under Armour Numbers Going Nuts...

CSquare43

Superstar
Daps
I think they forgot about that.......Tom Brady is with Under Armour too......I believe Julio Jones is too....but Steph is definitely a big part of it all...

All their sponsorships help, no question. But in their public financial reports (linked above) Steph is the ONLY athlete called out as a reason for their YoY growth and projections for 2016....that says a lot...

The ADD

Old Master
Daps
All their sponsorships help, no question. But in their public financial reports (linked above) Steph is the ONLY athlete called out as a reason for their YoY growth and projections for 2016....that says a lot...
Also Steph is promoting a shoe that can be worn basically at all times unlike Cam/Brady promoting a cleat. Logically Steph will be able to generate more revenue that way.

Chrishaune

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Huntsville
I don't think I've ever seen a shoe line improve year after year like Under Armor's has. They used to be straight garbage...

Now, I'd say with little hesitation that UA Clutchfits are the best shoes I ever hooped in. Haven't messed with the Curry 2s yet.

Shoes have gotten better than they use to be, lighter and better fitting.....:whew:

Remote

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
So Curry is getting a cut of this?

Because when Chappelle's DVD sold all them units, they fukked him over.

:sas2: