Stepfather comes home and the biological father is there playing the PS5, with the daughter he’s been raising since she was born

Breh13

Smh.
Supporter
Daps
If it's not fake. This is one of the most disrespectful despicable shyt in some time.

Why is this deadbeat staying around, hooking up his console to another mans house. The same guy who reared the child he abandoned. Pick up the daughter you didn't give a shyt about previously and play that shyt in your own home.

Dude has great emotional control though. Many dudes would do something they might regret later.

Dzali OG

Dz Ali OG...Pay me like you owe me!
Daps
Reppin
Duval Florida
No need for talking.

I would've simply unplugged the ps5 from my TV, slung that shyt, took everything I bought, and told that bytch fukk her and the little p*ssy ass kid. (Though in reality I seldom take back shyt I bought. I'm a man, I can always replace shyt). And been in another bytch guts within the hour.

MostReal

Bandage Hand Steph
Daps
And she has the nerve to have a back and forth with him when he's clearly in the right. :francis:

She don't know how to choose her baby fathers and don't even know how to choose her battles.

this is why these birds got so mad with Kevin Samuels, he was exposing all this ish

⠀X ⠀

Geoff
Daps
this is why these birds got so mad with Kevin Samuels, he was exposing all this ish

I remember a woman called up his show and admitted that she cheated and fvcked her baby’s daddy after her husband married her and accepted her kids. Kevin just gave them a platform for them to expose themselves.

BaggerofTea

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
if you are dealing with single mothers and you arent ready for stuff like this, then you are a short sighted individual

GoAggieGo.

getting blitzed.
Daps
Reppin
ATL via Tre 4
As he explained how he took her in after she was homeless and pregnant at 17 I kept thinking to myself does bruh even realize what he’s fighting for and he’s not making a good case to stay with her? Die on hoodrat hill brehs

Edit: and the bytch aborted his kid :dahell:
:gucci: Breh is an idiotic fool if any of this is true; especially the bold.